Suggestion, Abreactions, Consultation & Metaphors Workshop
Master valuable therapy skills at this exciting one-day workshop
Dates & Venues
Sunday, Feb 24th, 2019 (09:30-16:30): Bradford Available
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
- Rules of suggestion
- Post-hypnotic suggestions
- The Consultation: client history, confidentiality & choice of intervention Part 1
- Holistic approach: Open to change and evaluation
- Importance of aftercare & suitable contacts
- The basic script
- The use of metaphors
- Visualisation & the favourite place
- Writing out your own suggestions & metaphors
- Simulation of a full consultation to assess a client's needs
- Full history note-taking
- Workshop – weight loss & gastric band hypnotherapy
- Explain the importance of a suitable client environment to make a client welcome
- Discuss the role of past & present client history
- Explain how a client's aftercare is important in the therapeutic role
- Describe abreactions in the context of a session
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Sally Benson S.Q.H.P Dip.Hyp I.S.C.H: Sally is a fully qualified Practitioner of Clinical Hypnotherapy with extensive experience in the private and corporate sector. Having gained her original Diploma in 2005, she has since completed over 300 hours of advanced training in the areas of Pain Management, Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy, Medical Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis for Therapeutic Transformation. As an integrated therapist with over 20 years combined experience, you can feel assured that you will be taught by a therapist that has trained with the world renowned Andrew Newton & Dr John Butler and taught 100's of students all over the UK. Sally runs a full-time practice and understands what it takes to be a success in this industry.
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: