Neurology, Modalities & Inductions Workshop
Master valuable therapy skills at this exciting one-day workshop
Dates & Venues
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
- Neurology – the structure of the nervous system & brain function in relation to hypnosis
- The science of Hypnosis to include anatomy & physiology
- Exploring psychology to include the basics of psychodynamic, humanistic & cognitive behaviour
- The mind & body connection – understanding emotional balance. How adopting a holistic approach to diet & lifestyle affects your wellbeing
- Fight or flight – the stress response
- Using modalities to adapt to a client's needs
- Effective language, tone's and styles
- Hidden agenda's & secondary gain
- Inductions & deepening the state appropriate to the client's needs and the importance of testing
- Appropriate termination of trance
- Practising delivery with the emphasis on tone & pace
- Demonstrate a variety of inductions
- Demonstrate the deepening of trance
- How to terminate a session effectively
- Describe the basic neurology of the ANS
- Explain the stress response
- Discuss the importance of effective communication
- Demonstrate a range of methods appropriate to a client's needs
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: