Weight Loss and Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
Help your clients to lose weight by combining hypnotherapy with gastric band hypnosis techniques.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
This exciting one day workshop is a chance for students of hypnosis and hypnotherapists (including those who would like to brush up on their existing skills) to extend their theoretical knowledge through practical application.
This workshop will give you all the confidence you need to help your clients seeking to lose weight.
The workshop is very much hands-on so be prepared to hypnotize and be hypnotized as you learn to:
- Understand your client's relationship with food and counteract the emotional factors that are stopping them from losing weight
- Identify your clients secondary gain and replace with more effective strategies
- Keeping your clients motivated
- Plan personal weight loss programs to suit individual clients
- Include Gastric Band Hypnotherapy techniques in your sessions
- Structure your Gastric Band Therapy sessions to suit your client
You will learn a variety of techniques and more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
All delegates will receive:
- Book of Weight Loss Hypnosis Scripts
- Hypnosis Weight Loss Work Book
- Certificate of Attendance
This course counts towards 6 hours of CPD (Continued Professional Development).
This workshop forms part of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma course which is accredited by the GHR. Students of the Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma course are invited to join these one-day training events to add to their skills.
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
* Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system:
Or Purchase with PayPal