Weight Loss and Gastric Band Hypnosis Workshop
Help your clients to lose weight by combining hypnotherapy with gastric band hypnosis techniques.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
This exciting 1-day online workshop is a chance for students of hypnosis and hypnotherapists (including those who would like to brush up on their existing skills) to extend their theoretical knowledge through practical application.
This workshop will give you all the confidence you need to help your clients seeking to lose weight.
Using Zoom video-conferencing technology and from the comfort of your own home, you can learn how to:
- Understand your client's relationship with food and counteract the emotional factors that are stopping them from losing weight
- Identify your client’s secondary gain and replace with more effective strategies
- Keeping your clients motivated
- Plan personal weight loss programmes to suit individual clients
- Include Gastric Band Hypnotherapy techniques in your sessions
- Structure your Gastric Band Therapy sessions to suit your client
You will learn a variety of techniques and more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
All delegates will receive:
- Book of Weight Loss Hypnosis Scripts (downloadable PDF resource)
- Hypnosis Weight Loss Work Book (downloadable PDF resource)
- Certificate of Attendance (sent by post)
This course counts towards 6 hours of CPD (Continued Professional Development).
This workshop forms part of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma course which is accredited by the GHR and all students of hypnotherapy are invited to join these online training events to add to their skills.
Eileen Wellings GHR(reg), MASC,(NLP)(Ad P.Th),UKRAH(adv), Dip.Hyp.: Since training as a hypnotherapist more than 15 years ago, Eileen's experience has involved working with a wide variety of clients. She has seen clients with issues including phobias, weight loss and stop smoking, as well as anxiety, IBS, stress and other stress-related problems. She is also trained in hypnosis for birthing and hypnotension, and has counselling qualifications. Eileen is based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
"I just wanted to write and say how much I enjoyed Saturday's Pain Management workshop with Eileen Wellings; such a lovely tutor. Although we covered pain management during the Hypnotic Diploma course which was very helpful, the Workshop thoroughly covered this topic in depth and I learnt an incredible amount to take forward to use in the future. Eileen covered all the areas in the Hypnotic World manual which was great... Please pass on my thanks to Eileen and I look forward to joining more of her Workshops in the future."
"Just wanted to say I really enjoyed today's session on pain management on Zoom, it was really good and so informative"
3rd Feb, 2024
10:00 - 16:30
This workshop will be held online via video-conferencing.
To download the Zoom video-conferencing app and participate when this event starts, click here (external link).
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
* Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: