Social Media Marketing For Therapists Workshop
Build your social media presence and improve your online advertising with this marketing workshop for therapy practitioners.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
Most of us use social media regularly to stay in contact with friends and family, share experiences and follow popular topics. In recent years, social media marketing has become a vital tool for enterprises, including therapists, to grow their businesses and client bases. Yet, many small business owners have limited social media skills and are unable to optimize their social media presence to gain the maximum possible benefit from this potential source of new clients.
Learn to Promote Your Therapy Business
Hypnotic World's Social Media Marketing For Therapists workshop will guide therapists through the process of building a social media presence.
Social media marketing expert Dannielle Smith will explain the different benefits of a range of platforms and focus on the most effective approaches for therapists to take when advertising their services on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google My Business.
- Promoting your practice using Facebook
- Twitter-based marketing and engagement
- Using Google My Business to increase your online presence
- How to engage audiences on social media
- The importance of customer reviews and how to encourage them
- How to deal effectively with negative feedback and 'trolls'
Our experienced marketing expert will also be available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the use of social media to promote your hypnotherapy practice in our live Q & A session.
All delegates will receive:
- Accompanying Handouts (digital copies)
- 3 1/2 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Certificate of Attendance
Meet the Presenter
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
* Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: