Parts Therapy Hypnotherapy Training Workshop
This full day online workshop is open to students who have a basic understanding of hypnosis and wish to develop their practical skills in order to take their knowledge to a professional stage where they can work with clients.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
The online workshop provides a unique opportunity to learn how to integrate Parts Therapy into your hypnotherapy sessions to help clients with a wide range of issues, such as:
- Anger Management
- Confidence and Performance Anxiety
- Inner Conflict
- Fears and Phobias
- Weight Issues
Once you are confident in the use of this method you will be able to apply Parts Therapy to many other problems that your clients present.
Parts Therapy uses a respectful, client-led approach that helps to increase rapport.
Your tutor, John Sellars will demonstrate these techniques, using rapid inductions on a volunteer via Zoom and when you are ready you will have the opportunity to practice the techniques with other students under his guidance.
Through discussion, demonstration and role play you will learn to:
- Deliver effective rapid inductions
- Understand the common parts that are universal to most of us and how they function
- Help your clients to recognize when their parts conflict and how to transform them into more beneficial responses
- Use dissociation within the therapeutic environment
- Integrate gestalt therapy into your sessions
- Help clients to explore their Inner Child
- Resolve inner conflicts and mental blocks
- Deepen your client's trance using fractionation techniques
All delegates will receive:
- Workshop Handouts supporting the workshop topics (downloadable PDF resource)
- Certificate of Attendance counting towards 6 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD) (sent by post)
These workshops are in popular demand. Priority is given to students of Hypnotic World hypnotherapy courses so if you are interested in attending, please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
John Sellars Dip.Hyp, FSSCH: John has over 25 years' experience as a hypnotherapist and presents many of Hypnotic World's training workshops in a clear, easy-to-understand manner. His unique style of teaching enlivens our workshops, with many attendees returning again and again. Based in Scotland, but also available for consultations in Sheffield, John has developed his own unique method of helping clients with depression which is outlined in his new book that is about to released.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed the workshop with John Sellars last Saturday. He is a very sensible man. By the end of the workshop, I felt confident in using Part Therapy. I will try to book another training session with him in the future."
"Just a follow up to the workshop I attended on Saturday. John was wonderfully engaging and very knowledgeable about this subject. He broke these things down to a very simple induction and the ‘hands on’ break-out groups gave us a chance to try these skills in Vito. I have used this today with a client with self-esteem issues that threatened an important relationship to him. He immediately felt some relief and hope. I will definitely be incorporating this into my practice immediately. The materials and recordings provided are also an invaluable resource. Thanks again."
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
24th Jun, 2023
10:00 - 16:30
This workshop will be held online via video-conferencing.
To download the Zoom video-conferencing app and participate when this event starts, click here (external link).
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
* Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: