Parts Therapy Hypnotherapy Training Workshop
Develop your Parts Therapy and hypnotherapy skills at this one-day workshop
Dates & Venues
This full day online workshop is open to students who have a basic understanding of hypnosis and wish to develop their practical skills in order to take their knowledge to a professional stage where they can work with clients.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
The online workshop provides a unique opportunity to learn how to integrate Parts Therapy into your hypnotherapy sessions to help clients with a wide range of issues, such as:
- Anger Management
- Confidence and Performance Anxiety
- Inner Conflict
- Fears and Phobias
- Weight Issues
Once you are confident in the use of this method you will be able to apply Parts Therapy to many other problems that your clients present.
Parts Therapy uses a respectful, client-led approach that helps to increase rapport.
Your tutor, John Sellars will demonstrate these techniques, using rapid inductions on a volunteer via Zoom and when you are ready you will have the opportunity to practice the techniques with other students under his guidance.
Through discussion, demonstration and role play you will learn to:
- Deliver effective rapid inductions
- Understand the common parts that are universal to most of us and how they function
- Help your clients to recognize when their parts conflict and how to transform them into more beneficial responses
- Use dissociation within the therapeutic environment
- Integrate gestalt therapy into your sessions
- Help clients to explore their Inner Child
- Resolve inner conflicts and mental blocks
- Deepen your client's trance using fractionation techniques
All delegates will receive:
- Workshop Handouts supporting the workshop topics (downloadable PDF resource)
- A downloadable video of the training day afterwards to review at leisure
- Certificate of Attendance counting towards 6 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD) (sent by post)
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system:
Or Purchase with PayPal