Hypnobirthing & Pain Management
Join us at Hypnotic World's upcoming Introduction to Hypnobirthing and Hypnosis for Pain Management workshop.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
Many hospitals and clinicians now recognise the benefits of using hypnotherapy to help patients suffering from chronic pain and its accompanying anxiety and have long sought the help of professional hypnotherapists to teach them their methods.
This hypnotherapy training day forms part of Hypnotic World's Practitioner Diploma Course and a limited number of places are now open all students of hypnosis.
The training day is brought to you by an experienced hypnotherapy trainer, Sally Benson, who will teach students to:
- Use Auto Hypnosis on pain management clients
- Understand pain & chronic illnesses
- Understand the importance of conditioning pre-birth
- How to induce anaesthesia in another person
Hypnotic pain relaxation techniques can be utilised to condition the mind in preparation for childbirth and you will learn how to:
- Distinguish between acute and chronic pain and to help clients who are experiencing pain on a day-to-day basis
- Introduce self hypnosis to help the birth partner to work with contractions
- Formulate the most effective treatment plan for your client.
- Create anaesthesia in preparation for injections, blood tests, etc.
- How your clients to minimise pain and discomfort
The workshop will give you confidence to help your clients with the following issues:
This workshop is suitable for:
- Qualified and new hypnotherapists
- Nurses and midwifes
- Dental surgeons
- Hospice carers
- A manual covering all units taught in the workshop
- Script handouts
- Certificate of Attendance - 6 hours' CPD
These workshops are in popular demand. However, priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
This workshop forms part of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma course which is accredited by the GHR. Students of the Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma course are invited to join these one-day training events to add to their skills.
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
* Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: