Hypnobirthing and Hypnosis for Pain Management Workshop
Join us for this exciting hypnotherapy training workshop
Dates & Venues
Join us at Hypnotic World's upcoming workshop focussing on hypnobirthing and hypnosis for pain management.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
Many hospitals and clinicians now recognise the benefits of using hypnotherapy to help patients suffering from chronic pain and its accompanying anxiety and have long sought the help of professional hypnotherapists to teach them their methods.
This workshop is brought to you by John Sellars, who has worked extensively in this field, training physicians around the world to use the techniques he will teach you, including:
- How to formulate the most effective treatment plan for your client.
- Understanding the theory of the Gate Control Mechanism
- Creating anaesthesia in preparation for injections, blood tests, etc.
- How to minimise pain and discomfort
- Using Time Distortion
- How to condition the mind in preparation for childbirth
- Working with contractions
The workshop will give you confidence to help your clients with the following issues:
- Dental Procedures
- Localised pain, i.e. arthritis, fibromyalgia, headaches, migraines
- Muscular discomfort such as back and neck pain
- ‘On the Spot pain management, i.e. burns, scalds, accidents
- Pre and Post Surgery
- Contractions and labour pains
- Managing expectations of pain
This workshop is suitable for:
- Hypnobirthing specialists
- Qualified and new hypnotherapists
- Nurses and midwifes
- Dental surgeons
- Hospice carers
- First Responders
- Paramedics and first-aiders
- Hypnobirthing & Pain Management Manual
- Script Handouts
- Certificate of Attendance
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: