Confidence for Hypnotherapists (Level II) and Marketing Workshops
November 12th and 13th, 2016 · Doncaster, England
Sat, 12th Nov (10:00-4:30) Confidence for Hypnotherapists (Level II)
Sun, 13th Nov (10:00-2:00) Marketing for Therapists
10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Join us this November for a weekend of workshops designed for both training and practising hypnotherapists:
- Saturday, November 12th: Confidence for Hypnotherapists (Level 2) Workshop - Gain confidence during your training as a hypnotherapist and practise a range of techniques covered in the Professional Hypnotherapy Course with experienced hypnotherapist and course tutor, Faith Waude.
- Sunday, November 13th: Marketing for Therapists Workshop - Join marketing expert Dannielle Smith and discover tried-and-tested methods to attract more clients by marketing your hypnotherapy practice more effectively, using both offline channels, online marketing and social media.
We are offering day tickets for each workshop and a combined, discounted weekend ticket for attendees able to attend both events. See below for details of both day workshops and reserve your place using the online reservation service:
Saturday 12th November, 2016: Confidence for Hypnotherapists (Level 2)
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
This full day workshop is aimed at students who have reached at least Module 3 of the Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma course and offers a unique opportunity to put into practice key skills that have been acquired.
Through demonstration and role-play, you will learn to:
- Deliver your pre-induction talk with confidence
- Assess your client's suitability for hypnotherapy and establish rapport
- Use effective hypnotic language patterns to bring about a deep trance state with your clients, including the use of truisms, double binds, safe phrases and validation
- Decide the best method of hypnotizing your client
- Use vocal rhythm, tonal quality and perfect timing for your suggestions, including word distortion, repetition, silent pauses and uninterrupted rhythm
- Vary the depth of your client's trance
- Phrase your suggestions in the most effective way
- Use Ideomotor Signalling to uncover the cause of your client's problem
- Create powerful anchors to instil confidence in clients
- Use Parts Therapy to integrate desired behaviour patterns
- Use eye fixation, arm immobilization, hand levitation and lowering using methods adapted from the Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility form to induce light or deep trance states
- Bring clients safely out of the hypnotic trance
There will also be a demonstration of a full length induction and deepener and hypnosis session.
All delegates will receive:
- Confidence for Hypnotherapists (Level II) certificate counting towards 5 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Confidence for Hypnotherapists book including scripts, useful inductions, deepeners and techniques
- Successful Therapy Practice hypnosis audio CD
Lunch and refreshments are also included in the Saturday workshop.
Who Will Benefit From This Workshop?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those wishing to boost their confidence with practical skills
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Sunday 13th November, 2016: Marketing for Therapists
Are you seeing as many clients in a day as you can manage? If you are only treating 2 or 3 a day and relying on this to provide a regular income then it could be time to look at new ways of improving your marketing skills.
Traditional advertising methods such as telephone directories are now becoming obsolete as more potential clients/customers turn to internet search engines.
However there are other means of promoting your practice and, whether you are a hypnotherapist, a flower boutique owner or a plumber, using social media to its full advantage can give you the cutting edge over your competitors.
This half-day workshop is presented by Dannielle Smith who is Hypnotic World's marketing manager and holds a degree in Marketing and Business Advertising. Dannielle will share her widely used inside secrets of the trade to help you to launch your own successful therapy practice.
We will also cover ways to drive more traffic to your website such as adding keywords for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
If you do not already have an internet presence then Dannielle can also provide the information and inspiration that you will need in order to reach your market.
You will also discover ways to promote your practice that will cost only your time and a little effort which will reap rewards by bringing in new clients.
You will learn how to:
- Design and produce informative and interesting brochures
- Advertise your services without paying a penny
- Build on your current community
- Increase your referrals
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Charge the fees that you deserve
Refreshments and handouts are included with this workshop and delegates will receiving a Marketing Workshop Attendance Certificate which adds another 4 hours CPD to your portfolio.
Venue & Dates
12th November, 2016 Confidence for Hypnotherapists (Level II) Workshop
Presented by Faith Waude DHP Acc. Hyp.
Date: 12th November, 2016 (10:00am - 4:30pm); lunch and refreshments included.
13th November, 2016 Marketing for Therapists Workshop
Presented by Dannielle Smith
Date: 13th November, 2016 (10:00am - 2:00pm); refreshments included.
Both workshops will be held at:
Mercure Doncaster Centre Danum Hotel, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 1DN, England. View Map ›
The venue is a 10 minute walk from Doncaster train station and approximately 10 minutes' drive from junction 36 of the A1.
Workshop Parking: Nearby parking is available at a discount for attendees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include refreshments, hand-outs and attendance certificates:
Confidence for Hypnotherapists (Level II) Workshop Ticket: 12th November, 2016 - £85.00
Marketing Workshop Ticket: 13th November, 2016 - £50.00
Combined Weekend Ticket: 12th and 13th November, 2016 - £125.00 (save £10.00)
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions about this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis, however as a student of the Hypnotic World Professional Hypnotherapy Course we are offering you a priority invitation so please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: