UK Hypnotherapy Training Workshop
Date: 18th May, 2013 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Lunch and Refreshments Included)
May 18th, 2013
Venue: Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Foundation Certificate in Practical Hypnotherapy Level I
Students attending our previous hypnotherapy workshop
This workshop will give you all the confidence you need to help your clients, whether they wish to lose weight, quit smoking, overcome fears and phobias, gain confidence or any of the multitude of issues they are likely to bring to therapy.
The workshop is hands-on so be prepared to hypnotize and be hypnotized as you learn:-
- Principles of hypnotherapy
- Client expectations
- Building rapport
- The pre-induction talk and answering your clients questions with confidence
- Using suggestibility tests
- Rapid and progressive inductions
- Deepening the trance to produce effective results
- Anchoring positive states
- How to deal with the more challenging client
- Helping your clients to break down their barriers
- Finding the cause of your client's problem and effective steps to help them
- Ideomotor signals and regression
- Essential approaches to hypnotherapy - helping your clients with the problems that they bring to therapy - including addictions, weight control, fears & phobias, confidence building and more.
- Working with children
- The use of regression - age and past life.
We are positive that you will learn a variety of techniques but more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
Who Will Benefit From This Workshop?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New Practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those considering learning hypnotherapy as a profession
- No previous qualifications are necessary.
- Anyone over the age of 21 who is seriously interested in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend.
The hypnotherapy workshop will be held on the 18th of May, 2013 at:
Scawsby Community Centre,
Barnsley Road, Doncaster,
DN5 8QQ, South Yorkshire,
The venue is easy to reach and has disabled access, and is less than 5 minutes (driving) from Junction 37 of the A1(M) motorway.
Workshop Parking: Ample parking is available at the workshop venue and additional directions are available to attendees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be offered if, for any unforeseen reason, the course is cancelled.
Refunds: If cancelled before 4th May, 2013 a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given.
Building Confidence in Hypnotherapy Skills Workshop
Date & Time
Date: 18th May, 2013
Venue: Scawsby Community Centre, Barnsley Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Time: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Lunch and Refreshments Included)
£70 payable in advance; includes lunch, hand-outs and a Foundation Certificate in Practical Hypnotherapy Level I.
£60 (Students of Hypnotic World's Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma Course who commenced the course since January 2011).
This course counts towards 5 hours CPD (Continued Professional Development).
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on (01302) 786977 if you have any questions about this workshop.