Confidence for Hypnotherapists Workshop
March 18th, 2017 · Guildford, Surrey, England
Saturday, 18th March (10:00-5:00)
Holiday Inn, Egerton Road, Guildford, Surrey
This full day workshop is aimed at students who have a basic understanding of hypnosis and wish to develop their practical skills in order to take their knowledge to a professional stage where they can work with clients.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
Through discussion, demonstration and role play you will learn to:
- Deliver your pre-induction talk with confidence
- Adapt pre-prepared scripts to suit individual clients
- Develop a hypnotic trance using an approach used by millions of hypnotherapists and tailor this to your client's needs
- Understand the modalities of visual and non-visual subjects and successfully use these in your sessions
- Assess your client's suitability for hypnotherapy and establish rapport
- Use effective hypnotic language patterns to bring about a deep trance state with your clients, including the use of truisms, double binds, safe phrases and validation
- Understand and develop a Hypnotic Voice using vocal rhythm, tonal quality and perfect timing for your suggestions, including word distortion, repetition, silent pauses and uninterrupted rhythm
- Vary the depth of your client's trance
- Phrase your suggestions in the most effective way
- Bring clients safely out of the hypnotic trance
- Enable your clients to induce a state of self-hypnosis to allow important work that has been done during your sessions to be reinforced
All delegates will receive:
- Certificate of Attendance counting towards 6 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Confidence for Hypnotherapists book including scripts, useful inductions, deepeners and techniques
- Successful Therapy Practice hypnosis audio CD
- Workshop handouts
Lunch and refreshments are also included in the workshop.
Who Will Benefit From This Workshop?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those wishing to boost their confidence with practical skills
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Venue & Date
The workshop will be held at:
Holiday Inn, Egerton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XZ, England. View Map ›
The venue is close to Guildford railway station and for drivers, can be reached via the M25 or A3 (approximately 40 minutes' drive from London).
Workshop Parking: Free on-site parking is available to attendees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include refreshments, hand-outs and attendance certificates:
Confidence for Hypnotherapists Workshop Ticket: 18th March, 2017 - Existing Course Students: £90.00
Confidence for Hypnotherapists Workshop Ticket: 18th March, 2017 - Non-Students: £99.00
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions about this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis, however as a student of the Hypnotic World Professional Hypnotherapy Course we are offering you a priority invitation so please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: