Hypno-EFT Training Workshop
Hypnotic World invites you to a one day workshop where you will learn Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and how to combine these with your hypnotherapy practice to help with the many issues that your clients bring to therapy.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
The EFT element of the course can also be used by non-hypnotherapists and will be of particular interest to practitioners of complementary therapy.
EFT as a stand-alone tool has long been used by counsellors and therapists. When applied in conjunction with hypnotherapy the technique can bring about powerful, rapid changes to people's lives.
This one-day workshop will examine following topics:
- What is EFT?
- The history of EFT
- What changes can I make with hypnosis/hypnotherapy or EFT?
- Case study review
- EFT - The basic application
- Psychological Reversal
- The bodies energy system
- Statements & Affirmations
- Application of EFT to include The Movie Technique
- The Personal Peace Procedure
- Gamut 9 procedure
- Incorporating into your practice
- Commonly asked questions
- Further case studies
- EFT - the basic technique
- EFT - the Movie Technique
- Personal Peace procedure
- Gamut 9 procedure
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Have a good understanding of EFT and its application
- How to apply it in conjunction with a hypnotherapy session
- Discuss the relevance to the client as part of their personal toolkit
A valuable training manual will be issued to all delegates, together with a certificate counting toward 6 hours Continued Professional Development.
These workshops are in popular demand. Priority is given to students of Hypnotic World hypnotherapy courses so if you are interested in attending, please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
* Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: