Confidence for Hypnotherapists & Regression Workshops
Join us for a weekend of hypnotherapy training workshops
Dates & Venues
Saturday, Sep 22nd, 2018 (10:00-16:30): Milngavie, Glasgow Sold Out
Sunday, Sep 23rd, 2018 (10:00-16:30): Milngavie, Glasgow Sold Out
Hypnotic World has put together an exciting 2 day (weekend) workshop covering Confidence for New Hypnotherapists and Age and Past Life Regression.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
The workshops are aimed at students of hypnosis, newly qualified hypnotherapists and those who would like to brush up on their existing skills, to extend their theoretical knowledge through practical application.
This workshops will give you all of the confidence you need to help your clients through the use of age and past life regression.
Each workshop is presented by leading hypnotherapist, John Sellars whose unique style of teaching makes our workshops interesting and easy to understand with many attendees returning again and again.
The workshops are very much hands-on so be prepared to hypnotise and be hypnotised as you learn:
Saturday, 22nd September, 2018
Confidence for Hypnotherapists
- The pre-induction talk and answering your clients' questions with confidence
- Using suggestibility tests
- Building Rapport
- Rapid and progressive inductions
- Deepening the trance to produce effective results
- Anchoring positive states
- How to deal with the more challenging client
- Finding the cause of your client's problem and effective steps to help them
- Ideomotor signals
- Essential approaches to hypnotherapy - helping your clients with the problems that they bring to therapy - including addictions, weight control, fears, phobias, confidence building and more.
- Confidence for Hypnotherapists Workbook
- Confidence for Hypnotherapists Book of Scripts
- Certificate of Attendance
- Confidence for Hypnotherapists CD
- Lunch and Refreshments
Sunday, 23rd September, 2018
Age and Past Life Regression
- Understanding memory and recall
- When it's safe to regress your clients, how to identify if they will be suitable and questions to ask during regression
- Deepening the trance to produce effective regression
- Pinpointing the cause of your clients problem through the use of ideomotor signals and effective steps to help them
- Identifying pseudo-revivification and how subjects who are regressed can react in different ways
- Using inner child techniques
- Affect Bridge Regression
- Dissociative states
- Free Association
You will learn a variety of techniques and more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
- Book of Regression Scripts
- Age and Past Life Regression Workbook
- Certificate of Attendance
- Past Life Regression CD
- Lunch and Refreshments
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
John Sellars Dip.Hyp, FSSCH: John has over 25 years' experience as a hypnotherapist and presents many of Hypnotic World's training workshops in a clear, easy-to-understand manner. His unique style of teaching enlivens our workshops, with many attendees returning again and again. Based in Scotland, but also available for consultations in Sheffield, John has developed his own unique method of helping clients with depression which is outlined in his new book that is about to released.
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
September 22nd, 2018, September 23rd, 2018: Milngavie, Glasgow
Mugdock Country Park,
Craigallian Road, Milngavie, Glasgow, G62 8EL, Scotland. View Map
Parking: Free on-site parking is available for attendees.
Accomodation: There is no shortage of accommodation available in the area, and the Premier Inn at Milngavie is a stone's throw from the venue, as well as offering reasonable rates.
Why not combine your workshop experience with a mini-break to Scotland and enjoy the majestic Loch Lomond, which is a beautiful 45-minute drive from the venue? Or, take a guided scenic bus tour into the beautiful highlands of Scotland and visit the historic town of Glencoe.
For hikers, Milngavie lies at the start of the 'West Highland Way' - a long distance footpath which runs northwards for 95 miles to Fort William.
If you prefer retail therapy, you could take a 6 mile trip to Glasgow, said to be the best shopping experience in the UK outside London, hosting the Style Mile and the Bohemian 'West End', a retail paradise.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: