Confidence for Hypnotherapists Workshop
Master valuable therapy skills at this exciting one-day workshop
Dates & Venues
Saturday, Mar 16th, 2019 (10:00-17:00): Guildford Past Event
This full day workshop is aimed at students who have a basic understanding of hypnosis and wish to develop their practical skills in order to take their knowledge to a professional stage where they can work with clients.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
Through discussion, demonstration and role play you will learn to:
- Deliver your pre-induction talk with confidence
- Adapt pre-prepared scripts to suit individual clients
- Develop a hypnotic trance using an approach used by millions of hypnotherapists and tailor this to your client's needs
- Understand the modalities of visual and non-visual subjects and successfully use these in your sessions
- Assess your client's suitability for hypnotherapy and establish rapport
- Use effective hypnotic language patterns to bring about a deep trance state with your clients, including the use of truisms, double binds, safe phrases and validation
- Understand and develop a Hypnotic Voice using vocal rhythm, tonal quality and perfect timing for your suggestions, including word distortion, repetition, silent pauses and uninterrupted rhythm
- Vary the depth of your client's trance
- Phrase your suggestions in the most effective way
- Bring clients safely out of the hypnotic trance
- Enable your clients to induce a state of self-hypnosis to allow important work that has been done during your sessions to be reinforced
All delegates will receive:
- Certificate of Attendance counting towards 6 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Confidence for Hypnotherapists book including scripts, useful inductions, deepeners and techniques
- Workshop handouts
Lunch and refreshments are also included in the workshop.
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Eileen Wellings GHR(reg), MASC,(NLP)(Ad P.Th),UKRAH(adv), Dip.Hyp.: Since training as a hypnotherapist more than 15 years ago, Eileen's experience has involved working with a wide variety of clients. She has seen clients with issues including phobias, weight loss and stop smoking, as well as anxiety, IBS, stress and other stress-related problems. She is also trained in hypnosis for birthing and hypnotension, and has counselling qualifications. Eileen is based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
16th Mar, 2019 (10:00 - 17:00): Guildford
Egerton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XZ, England. View Map
The venue is close to Guildford railway station and for drivers, can be reached via the M25 or A3 (approximately 40 minutes' drive from London).
Parking: Free on-site parking is available to attendees.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: