Confidence for Hypnotherapists and Addictions Workshop
Master valuable therapy skills at this exciting one-day workshop
Dates & Venues
Confidence for hypnotherapists and helping with addictions and addictive behaviours.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
This workshop is ideal for students who have a basic understanding of hypnosis and wish to develop their practical skills in order to take their knowledge to a professional stage where they can work confidently with clients.
This workshop will benefit those wishing to help clients to overcome addictive behaviour such as smoking, gambling, alcohol abuse, etc.
Through discussion, demonstration and role play you will learn to:
- Build a powerful rapport with your client
- Assess your clients suitability for hypnotherapy
- Understand the importance of a consultation
- Take clients' details and meet confidentiality requirements
- Respond empathetically to client expectations
- Understand the different types of addictions and addictive behaviour
- Gain knowledge on what an addiction is and their possible causes
- Use progressive inductions
- Deepen the trance to produce effective results
- Set up and using ideomotor signals
- Use regression to discover the reasons for the addiction
- Learn the types of scripts required for individual clients
- Deal effectively with Abreactions
- Build clients confidence and self esteem
- Full history note taking
- Role play consultations on each other
- Practising progressive inductions and discussing the appropriate ones for specific personality types
- Understanding how to do a full consultation on the client
- Gaining an understanding of the types of addictions
- Understanding the emotional connection the client has with their addiction
- Discussing the clients aftercare and support network
- Ability to adjust and alter scripts for individual clients
All Delegates Will Receive:
- Certificate of Attendance counting towards 5 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Workshop handouts
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy Diploma Course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Meet the Presenter
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
*Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system:
Or Purchase with PayPal