UK Hypnotherapy Training Workshop
April 25th, 2015 – Fully Booked
Foundation Certificate in Practical Hypnotherapy Level I
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
This workshop will give you all the confidence you need to help your clients, whether they wish to lose weight, quit smoking, overcome fears and phobias, gain confidence or any of the multitude of issues they are likely to bring to therapy.
The workshop is hands-on so be prepared to hypnotize and be hypnotized as you learn:
- Principles of hypnotherapy
- Client expectations
- Building rapport
- The pre-induction talk and answering your clients questions with confidence
- Using suggestibility tests
- Rapid and progressive inductions
- Deepening the trance to produce effective results
- Anchoring positive states
- How to deal with the more challenging client
- Helping your clients to break down their barriers
- Finding the cause of your client's problem and effective steps to help them
- Ideomotor signals and regression
- Essential approaches to hypnotherapy - helping your clients with the problems that they bring to therapy - including addictions, weight control, fears & phobias, confidence building and more.
- The use of regression - age and past life.
We are positive that you will learn a variety of techniques but more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
Who Will Benefit From This Workshop?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New Practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those considering learning hypnotherapy as a profession
- No previous qualifications are necessary.
- Anyone over the age of 21 who is seriously interested in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend.
Venue & Date
The hypnotherapy workshop will be held at:
Venue: Regent Hotel, Regent Square, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 2DS, England. View Map ›
Date: 25th April, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Refreshments: Hot buffet and drinks included
The venue is easy to reach in the centre of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, is less than 10 minutes' drive from Doncaster Railway Station and 20 minutes from M1 if driving.
Workshop Parking: Ample parking is available behind the workshop venue and additional parking is available at £2.00/day nearby. Additional directions are available to attendees.
Accommodation (If Required): Travelling far? The Regent Hotel can provide overnight accommodation at £70.00/night. Please contact the hotel here for details.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If cancelled before 10th April, 2015 a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered if, for any unforeseen reason, the course is cancelled.
Building Confidence in Hypnotherapy Skills Workshop
Non-Students: £120 payable in advance; includes lunch, hand-outs and a Foundation Certificate in Practical Hypnotherapy Level I.
Course Students: £85 (Students of Hypnotic World's Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma Course who commenced the course since January 2013).
This course counts towards 5 hours CPD (Continued Professional Development).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions about this workshop.
Reserve Your Place Today:
Secure your place at the April workshop with our online ticket reservation system: