UK Hypnotherapy Training Workshop
Date: 5th April, 2014 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Lunch and Refreshments Included)
April 5th, 2014
Venue: Earl of Doncaster, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Foundation Certificate in Practical Hypnotherapy Level I
Students attending our previous hypnotherapy workshop
This workshop will give you all the confidence you need to help your clients, whether they wish to lose weight, quit smoking, overcome fears and phobias, gain confidence or any of the multitude of issues they are likely to bring to therapy.
The workshop is hands-on so be prepared to hypnotize and be hypnotized as you learn:-
- Principles of hypnotherapy
- Client expectations
- Building rapport
- The pre-induction talk and answering your clients questions with confidence
- Using suggestibility tests
- Rapid and progressive inductions
- Deepening the trance to produce effective results
- Anchoring positive states
- How to deal with the more challenging client
- Helping your clients to break down their barriers
- Finding the cause of your client's problem and effective steps to help them
- Ideomotor signals and regression
- Essential approaches to hypnotherapy - helping your clients with the problems that they bring to therapy - including addictions, weight control, fears & phobias, confidence building and more.
- The use of regression - age and past life.
We are positive that you will learn a variety of techniques but more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
Who Will Benefit From This Workshop?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New Practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those considering learning hypnotherapy as a profession
- No previous qualifications are necessary.
- Anyone over the age of 21 who is seriously interested in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend.
The hypnotherapy workshop will be held on the 5th of April, 2014 at:
Earl of Doncaster,
DN2 6AD, South Yorkshire,
The venue is easy to reach in the centre of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, has disabled access, and is less than 15 minutes (driving) from Junction 37 of the A1(M) motorway.
Workshop Parking: Ample parking is available at the workshop venue and additional directions are available to attendees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be offered if, for any unforeseen reason, the course is cancelled.
Refunds: If cancelled before 22nd March, 2014 a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given.
Building Confidence in Hypnotherapy Skills Workshop
Date & Time
Date: 5th April, 2014
Venue: The Earl of Doncaster, Bennethorpe, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN2 6AD, England
Time: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Lunch and Refreshments Included)
£95 payable in advance; includes lunch, hand-outs and a Foundation Certificate in Practical Hypnotherapy Level I.
£75 (Students of Hypnotic World's Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma Course who commenced the course since January 2011).
This course counts towards 5 hours CPD (Continued Professional Development).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01302) 786977 if you have any questions about this workshop.
Reserve Your Place Today:
Fully Booked - Due to high demand, all the places on this workshop have been booked. Please check back for our future workshops to be announced in the coming months.
"The business I am just setting up will be all the richer for having taken the chance and ordered this excellent course."
"It's been hard work, but incredibly satisfying, and it was Hypnotic World that started it all off for me! A HUGE thank you!"
"The Modules are well written in an easy to understand manner, one that makes it interesting for the reader to learn from."
"Since receiving my certificate in January I have gone from strength to strength."