Age and Past Life Regression Training Workshop
We would like to invite you to our latest hypnotherapy workshop.
Students attending our recent hypnotherapy workshop
Learn how to take your clients through a past life experience to experience who (or what) they were in a previous lifetime.
Who amongst us wouldn't love to discover more about this fascinating subject? When you can add Past Life Regression sessions to your list of treatment skills it widens your potential client reach.
Past Life Regression sessions also make a perfect, unusual gift for anyone (yes, even sceptics are intrigued by the concept).
This exciting, one day workshops is an opportunity for all students of hypnosis and existing hypnotherapists who would like to brush up on their skills and to extend their theoretical knowledge of Age and Past Life Regression through practical application.
The workshop will give you the confidence you need to use age and past life regression with your clients and this is very much a hands-on event so be prepared to hypnotize and be hypnotized as you learn:
- When it is safe to regress your clients, how to identify if they will be suitable, and questions to ask during regression
- Deepening the trance to produce effective regression
- Pinpointing the cause of your clients problem through the use of ideomotor signals, and effective steps to help them when regressing them to a younger age
- Identifying pseudo-revivification and how subjects who are regressed can react in different ways
- Using inner child techniques
- Affect bridge regression
- Use Free Association
- Explore the Jungian Psyche Model, and
- The Akashic Records
You will learn a variety of techniques and more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
All delegates will receive:
- Book of Regression Scripts
- Age and Past Life Regression Workbook
- Certificate of Attendance (CPD 6 hours)
- Learning Outcomes
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand when to use regression effectively
- Decide yourself about the pros and cons of past life regression
- Identify suitable clients
- Use a variety of regression methods
These workshops are in popular demand. Priority is given to students of Hypnotic World hypnotherapy courses so if you are interested in attending, please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Benefit From These Workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those interested in learning more about hypnotherapy
Eileen Wellings GHR(reg), MASC,(NLP)(Ad P.Th),UKRAH(adv), Dip.Hyp.: Since training as a hypnotherapist more than 15 years ago, Eileen's experience has involved working with a wide variety of clients. She has seen clients with issues including phobias, weight loss and stop smoking, as well as anxiety, IBS, stress and other stress-related problems. She is also trained in hypnosis for birthing and hypnotension, and has counselling qualifications. Eileen is based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
"Thank you very much for today, I found it really really helpful and going to look another workshops. Really enjoyed your presentation and style which really made the day, so thank you for being you and look forward to working with you again."
Students who have reached Module Three of the Professional Hypnotherapy Course, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
21st Jan, 2023
10:00 - 16:30
This workshop will be held online via video-conferencing.
To download the Zoom video-conferencing app and participate when this event starts, click here (external link).
Watch excerpts of demonstrations from our previous training workshops:
Parts Therapy & Ideomotor Techniques
Rapid Inductions Demonstration
If you choose to cancel 2+ weeks prior to the workshop, a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given. A full refund will be offered in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Workshop places are payable in advance and include accompanying materials and attendance certificates. Please see below for workshop ticket prices and availability.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 678 5617 or (01302) 786977 if you have any questions regarding this workshop.
* Please note that places are limited in order to provide individual assistance, and will be allocated on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Please reserve your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place at an upcoming workshop with our online ticket reservation system: