October 27th, 2012 Workshop for Hypnotherapists: Building Confidence in Hypnotherapy Skills
Seminar on Professional Hypnotherapy Application Skills
Date: 27th October, 2012; Time: 9:30am - 4pm (Lunch and Refreshments Included)
Date: 27th October, 2012
|1pm - 1:45pm||Lunch|
This exciting one day workshop is a chance for hypnotherapists (including those who would like to brush up on their existing skills) to extend their theoretical knowledge through practical application.
This workshop will give you all the confidence you need to help your clients, whether they wish to lose weight, quit smoking, overcome fears and phobias, gain confidence or any of the multitude of issues they are likely to bring to therapy.
The workshop is hands-on so be prepared to hypnotize and be hypnotized as you learn:-
- Principles of hypnotherapy
- Client expectations
- Building rapport
- The Hypnotic Voice - developing your unique style
- The pre-induction talk and answering your clients questions with confidence
- Using suggestibility tests
- Rapid and progressive inductions
- Deepening the trance to produce effective results
- Anchoring positive states
- How to deal with the more challenging client
- Helping your clients to break down their barriers
- Finding the cause of your client's problem and effective steps to help them
- Ideomotor signals and regression
- Essential approaches to hypnotherapy - helping your clients with the problems that they bring to therapy - including addictions, weight control, fears & phobias, confidence building and more.
- Working with children
- Trance ratification
We are positive that attending hypnotherapists will learn a variety of techniques but more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
Who Will Benefit From This Workshop?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New Practitioners
- Returnees to hypnotherapy
- Those considering learning hypnotherapy as a profession
- No previous qualifications are necessary.
- Anyone over the age of 21 who is seriously interested in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend.
£70 payable in advance; includes lunch, hand-outs and a Foundation Certificate in Practical Hypnotherapy Level I.
£60 (Students of Hypnotic World's Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma Course who commenced the course since January 2010).
This course counts towards 6 hours CPD (Continued Professional Development).
The hypnotherapy workshop will be held on the 27th of October, 2012 at:
Scawsby Community Centre,
Barnsley Road, Doncaster,
DN5 8QQ, South Yorkshire,
The venue is easy to reach and is less than 5 minutes (driving) from junction 37 of the A1(M) motorway.
Workshop Parking: Ample parking is available at the workshop venue and additional directions are available to attendees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be offered if, for any unforeseen reason, the course is cancelled.
Refunds: If cancelled before 13th October 2012 a full refund will be offered. Within the last 14 days a refund of 25% will be given.
About the Presenters
This workshop is presented by Faith Waude and Michelle Tanner.
Faith qualified as a Hypnotherapist in 1994 and runs a busy full-time hypnotherapy practice in Yorkshire where she has helped thousands of clients over the years. She is the co-founder of Hypnotic World and together with her colleagues has presented many previous workshops.
Faith is also the principal of the Hypnotic World Academy of Hypnotherapy through which many successful Hypnotherapists began their careers in this rewarding profession.
Michelle also has a busy hypnotherapy practice and embarked on the path of learning hypnosis through the Northern School of Hypnotherapy in 1998.
The workshop will also be assisted by Daniella Portner PhD and Miss Dannielle Smith to ensure that delegates receive expert tuition in the practical applications of hypnosis.
Questions? Contact Us
Have a query regarding the hypnotherapy workshop? Call us on 0800 678 5617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help from one of our workshop organisers.