Scarlett Webster NLP/Hypnotherapy/Life Coaching/Counselling
Thrive Therapies And Coaching
8 High Street
My name is Scarlett, I am a Person-Centred Integrative Counsellor that has worked in the NHS within the Mental Health sector for over ten years. I am also an experienced Life Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner. I am a registered member (number 378309) of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, having completed their Certificate of Proficiency. I adhere to their Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions. I am also an accredited member of the Association for Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (number 0642).
I am a practising Buddhist and part of a sangha (Buddhist community) that practices Buddhist teachings and meditation. I keep myself fit and healthy, I enjoy reading, hiking and spending time in natural spaces. Nature and outdoor spaces have become increasingly important in my own wellbeing and offer a therapeutic space for practising mindfulness and creating space in my life to breathe and re-connect. I am also a Reiki Healer following receiving Reiki by my present Reiki master and teacher. I trained in both Level 1 (Shoden) and Level 2 (Okuden) Reiki qualifications and believe this complementary and holistic approach offers many healing benefits that both myself and many I’ve treated have described as ‘life changing’.
· BA Hons in Fine Art
· PG Certificate in Psychological Therapies
· Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
· Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
· Reiki Level 1 Practitioner
· Reiki Level 2 Practitioner
· Level 1 Accreditation in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy ( ACT )
· Level 2 Accreditation in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy ( ACT )
· Integrated NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma
· Taking Therapy Outdoors Certificate
Scarletts Approach to Healing:
Within my career I have experienced and observed the successes and limitations of traditional therapy; it is not uncommon for clients to feel that Counselling has enabled them to understand their problems differently and experience change, however the journey of navigating a new self in a world that no longer appears as it did before therapy can be challenging. This is where I’ve identified a blend of Counselling and Coaching seeks to enhance the growth and development of a person through healing, building confidence and maximising potential. I believe working in this integrative way supports a client to move from surviving into thriving.
My own journey of growing and developing through personal challenges and achievements is my wealth and wisdom in the ‘why and how’ I work with clients. My Buddhist practise influences how I work with clients and my own growth. I meet people with authenticity, transparency and compassion in order to facilitate a journey into accepting who you’ve been, embracing who you are and becoming who you can be. I work with a range of difficulties in a holistic manner encompassing your physical, emotional, psychological, social and spiritual wellbeing without separating you.
• BA Hons in Fine Art
• PG Certificate in Psychological Therapies
• Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
• Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
• Reiki Level 1 Practitioner
• Reiki Level 2 Practitioner
• Level 1 Accreditation in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy ( ACT )
• Level 2 Accreditation in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy ( ACT )
• Integrated NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma
• Taking Therapy Outdoors Certificate
Review Summary (based on 0 reviews):
0 out of 5
0 out of 5
0 out of 5