Jodine Downham Cht.
IHypnosis Therapy Essex
2 Pound Lane
Public Transport: Fully accessible by bus, (number 8) also, bus stop 2 mins from practice.
Additional Information: Very central location, private, and fully secure.
|Monday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
www.ihypnosistherapyessex.co.uk (External Link)
www.facebook.com/ihypnosistherapyessex/ (External Link)
@iHypnosisEssex (External Link)
- WHAT CAN HYPNOTHERAPY HELP WITH?
- I see clients for many reasons for example relationship problems, sexual problems, un-resolved grief, low self-esteem, low confidence, all kinds of anxiety, stress, panic attacks, mild to moderate depression, fears, phobias, anger, jealousy, unwanted habits i.e nail biting, smoking, weight loss, public speaking, skin blushing, binge eating, emotional eating, procrastination, lack of motivation, exam nerves, performance enhancement and many more.
- * Weight Issues
- * Quit smoking
- * Improve self-esteem/confidence
- * Reduce stress and calm your nerves
- * Sleep better
- * IBS
- * Relaxation techniques
- * Habits (i.e. nail biting)
- * Ease symptoms of IBS
- * Help with menopausal symptoms
- * Achieve life goals
- * Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- * Public Speaking
- * Fear of flying
- * Driving/Test
- * Exams
- * Relationship issues
- * Sports performance
- * Dating nerves
- * Fear of dentist
- * Emotional Difficulties
- * Issues with Commitment
- * Stress Relief
- * Insomnia
- * Anger
- * Jealousy
- * Skin blushing
- * Motivation
- * Personal Development
- * Career Development
- * Negativity
- * Depression (mild to moderate)
- * Social Phobias
- And lots more!
- *The most important thing to remember with hypnotherapy is that you have to want change, this is how the subconcious mind works by listening to everything you say, so in order to make the subconcius mind change, then it has to be desired by you*.
- WHAT BENEFITS CAN BE EXPECTED
- There are many health and life benefits of hypnosis therapy. This natural state of mind method of complimentary therapy helps you create positive results in all aspects of your life and allows you to be the best version of yourself.
- If thoughts of being hypnotized conjure up images of someone dangling a pocket watch in front of you while chanting, "You are getting sleepy", or maybe stage hypnosis, which has its place for many reasons. Hypnotherapy is a very natural state of mind so you may want to give this well-documented technique a little research to see it's benefits and how naturaul it is for us humans to practice.. Hypnotherapy has the potential to help you achieve wellness and life goals and can help you with many things.
- In-Person Sessions
- Home Visits
Get in Touch:
Hello and welcome to iHypnosis Therapy Essex
My name is Jodine Downham (Cht.) and I am a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist.
My passion is to enable my clients with the right mindset so that they are able to live the best possible life that they want and deserve, by providing them with the skills and tailored therapy to make the changes they want to make.
I decided to train as a clinical hypnotherapist as I have always been quite passionate about helping others. I previously worked for the NHS as a health care assistant. Although I could not offer patients much help in the way physically, I felt that I could help them to think with the right attitude and the right frame of mind to help them cope with their complex conditions better.
This made me think about how much I really wanted to help people to be able to cope better in life by dealing with various emotional problems. So I made the decision and enrolled on one of the most highly respected courses in Essex, at K.I.C.H Hypnotherapy training college in Medway Kent, which was established by the wonderful and very successful Mr Terence Watts and run by the amazing and very inspiring tutors Georgina McKinnon and Emma Evans.
My practice is based in Pound Lane, Basildon Essex and is in a great location which is close to Laindon, Billericay, Brentwood, Wickford, Pitsea and all surrounding areas. I cover all areas in this region and I am also fully insured and fully accredited.
Practising Since: 2019
Training & Qualifications
Attended KICH college at Midkent College established by the highly respected Terence Watts. I am fully certified, accredited and hold a Diploma in clinical hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
£55 per 60 minute session£0
Quit Smoking £150 per 1 1/2 to 2 hour session£0
Review Summary (based on 0 reviews):
0 out of 5
0 out of 5
0 out of 5