Claire Davis - NLP Coach
|Monday||09:30 - 14:30|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 14:30|
|Friday||00:00 - 00:00|
Hi my name is Claire and I am a qualified Master Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner & Master Hypnotherapist and busy Wife & Mum of 3 beautiful children. I recently completed my qualifications with The Tad James Company, a leader in the field. To say my mind was blown would be and understatement.
I originally started my studies with personal development in mind and quickly decided that this model of life coaching needed to be shared. I couldn’t leave with the new found knowledge that I have and not get to work helping people. So here I am!
You might be wondering what sort of things I can offer with these NLP techniques. Here is a little snippet of what I can do.
• Remove negative emotions from the past like Anger, sadness, fear, hurt, guilt etc. to help you move forward to the future.
• Remove limiting beliefs/decisions that stop you from moving forward.
• Quit smoking for good.
• Weightloss for men and women using a range of techniques to get you results that will last.
• Like to Dislike. Is chocolate or soft drink for example a problem for you? What if I could help you lose your craving in one session? That would be of value to you, wouldn’t it?
• Healing with Hypnosis. Get in touch with your unconscious mind and remove blockages that prevent the body to naturally heal.
The list goes on, if you’re not sure if I can help you, please reach out and ask, I’d love to hear from you.
I have been operating in my business since May 2019. I specialise in life coaching. I use a range of NLP techniques and Hypnosis to help clients remove negative emotions and move forward in life. I also specialise in Weight-loss and quit smoking. Check out my fb page for my reviews. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/Claire-Davis-NLP-Coach-380466485876669/
Master practitioner in hypnosis -Tad James Company
Master practitioner in NLP -Tad James Company
Review Summary (based on 0 reviews):
0 out of 5
0 out of 5
0 out of 5