Julie Flynn NNEB. DHyp. DNLP. DipSW GQHP
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
www.jmfclinicalHypnotherapy.co.uk (External Link)
www.facebook.com/jmfclinicalhypnotherapy/ (External Link)
@jmfclinical (External Link)
- Areas of Hypnotherapy I Work With
- - Stress
- - Panic Attacks
- - Depression
- - Effects of Abuse and Traumatic Experiences
- - Phobias
- - Fears and Worries, including fear of Flying
- - Distressing Emotional States
- - Grief & Loss
- - Relaxation & Coping
- - Exams & Interviews
- - Anger Issues
- - Worrying about Health Issues
- - Limiting Beliefs
- - Lack of Confidence
- - Weight Problems
- In-Person Sessions
Get in Touch:
Hello, I'm Julie Flynn.
I'm a highly trained and qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, Counsellor, Eye Movement Therapy Practitioner, Anger Management Practitioner and Coach at JMF Clinical Hypnotherapy & Coaching covering Sutton Coldfield, North Birmingham and all surrounding areas.
I fully believe that life is about living, and that means living it to the full, joyfully and successfully, and not being held back by fears, anxiety or beliefs that can impact life on a day to day basis, but can also make us feel that somehow we’re not good enough and that others are better, or that they deserve more than we do.
Your goals are my goals, and I am really passionate about seeing you be the best that you can be, living the best life that you possibly can, and being as happy as you possibly can. As a therapist, I will work to help you with the problems which are affecting you so that you can be confident about moving forward, living your life the way you choose, and fulfilling your full potential. It's your life, and you deserve to live it well.
I offer a range of services, including Clinical Hypnotherapy for a number of issues, individual and relationship Counselling, Anger Management programmes, NLP and Professional Coaching, which also includes Life Coaching. I combine Hypnotherapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) REBT (Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy) EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming) Counselling and Professional Coaching to support interventions so that people can deal with their difficulties effectively and make those positive changes.
My Aims in Working with You are To:
Understand your Issue .......... And know what you want to achieve
Re-programme for Success .... So that you can make those positive changes
Restore Balance ................... Enabling you to move forward with new resources
Empower You ....................... So that you have the skills you need to overcome any challenges
I have been working in the public sector with children and adults since 1993, supporting them in making positive changes to their lives. This work has included counselling, crisis intervention; solution focussed brief therapy, and coaching and mentoring. Because of my high level of experience in working with complex and difficult issues, I have excellent rapport, communication and empathy skills which are essential to getting results and supporting people through managing change. Feeling at ease and gaining confidence is such an important part of moving on and stepping into your positive future.
I hold a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy which I completed in 2009 and a further Diploma in Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy which I completed in 2016. I also hold a Diploma in NLP (Endorsed by The Professional Guild of NLP) and have undertaken some of my NLP training with Dr Bruce Grimley, a renowned and highly respected Teacher and Author in the field of NLP. I have also completed in depth enhanced training using a 13 Step Model for Managing Anxiety which many clients have benefited from. I have also undertaken enhanced Eye Movement Therapy Training so that I can work with those experiencing trauma and the effects of abuse.
Practising Since: 2009
Professional Body Memberships
- My Clinical Hypnotherapy qualifications are endorsed by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and you can also find me as a Registered Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), the Complementary & Natural Health Care Council (CNHC) and the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- The Complementary & Natural Health Care Council (CNHC) is over seen by the Professional Standards Authority. The role of the Professional Standards Authority is to protect the public by improving the regulation and registration of people who work in health and care. The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) is currently the largest professional registering organisation for practising Hypnotherapists in the UK. The GHR are the Administrators for the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) which currently represents over 180 separate professional bodies and training schools.
- The Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) is a regulator who keeps a Register of Health and Care Professionals who meet their standards for training, professional skills, behaviour and health.
- In line with the requirements of the GHR and other Registering bodies, I participate in regular Clinical Supervision with a skilled and experienced, highly qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Master NLP Practitioner & Trainer who helps me to ensure that my work is focused, skills led, and research and evidence based. I also undertake regular, updating continuing professional development so that my clients can benefit from the most current up to date practice
Training & Qualifications
Training, qualifications & experience
• Dip SW University of Central England
• NLP Practitioner
• Dip Hyp
• Enhanced Eye Movement Therapy Practitioner
• 13 Step Anxiety Management Practitioner
• I hold full Professional Insurance and hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Review Summary (based on 0 reviews):
0 out of 5
0 out of 5
0 out of 5