Hypnosis Scripts, Downloads & Training Since 2000 Hypnotic World

Involuntary hypnosis

Posted in the Solutions Corner Forum
By Miranda   

Miranda
Miranda
Sep 28th, 2022 21:02
Involuntary hypnosis

I will take a chance and post this message. I have been forcefully hypnotised beginning November 2021. Since then it progressed to the extent that I walk in hypnotic state to where I was directed to, specifically away from camera to get an injection of some substance into my nose; sometimes they do recording to show that I am laying and waving with my hangs or something along this line. This is harassment and I cannot stop it. I’ve tried to put few alarm clocks to keep myself awaken but it cannot last more then 24 hours as I am getting very tired and loosing control. Is there a method to withstand enforced hypnosis?

Stacy Foht
Stacy Foht
Sep 29th, 2022 05:14
Re: Involuntary hypnosis

The mind does not accept what it doesn't approve of. You are not going to act out suggestions that are not readily deemed as wanted or needed. Hypnosis is not mind control. You have to evaluate your belief system in regards to this. As for being forced into injects.... are you being held against your will? If so, maybe you should involve authorities

Sep 29th, 2022 13:11

I appreciate your response. Is it possible that subconscious was put up against conscious mind and helping to destroy it? If this is not actions of subconscious mind then whose? I have a video recording of me agreeing on accepting the substance and I have no recollection of it and unfortunately camera did not catch the opposite side, only me giving agreeable nod and raising my head for that. If hypnosis is not acting on unwanted suggestions, it means the mind agreed with someone to do what it does but how if I did not have any conversations about it. With authorities it is tough as they do not like to deal with something which is not material and not easy to see or proof.

Miranda
Miranda
Sep 29th, 2022 13:18

Apologies for posting same message multiple times. I did not realize it went first time.

Mitanda
Mitanda
Sep 29th, 2022 13:25

Just found it. I think I am dealing with covert hypnosis: covert hypnosis is an attempt to communicate with another person's unconscious mind without informing the subject that they will be hypnotized. It is also known as conversational hypnosis or sleight of mouth.

Miranda
Miranda
Oct 4th, 2022 01:50

Anyone has recommendations on how to fight back covert hypnosis especially during night sleep? I was able to record very high pitch sound of metronome at night that changes frequency closer to the end of the invasion by getting slower and slower until it completely stops and I wake up. It is often that these so called sessions begin with fast metronome pace that lead me to take a very deep breathe in and out that signifies that I am in a deep sleep and I am gone at that point, no recollection of anything what happens. Thanks in advance.

Justine
Justine
Oct 4th, 2022 02:10

Hi Miranda,
Stacy is correct, nobody can make you do anything you don't agree with, or that you might find morally or ethically reprehensible.

If you feel you are being restrained or forced into doing something against your will then you really MUST contact the authorities

Janet
Janet
Nov 9th, 2022 10:36

Take your video to the authorities and to the doctor, and ask for a blood tests. If you are being given an illegal substance it should show up.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

2022 Workshops
Learn new skills and meet therapists - book your place at our upcoming workshops.
We Accept

We accept these payment methods

Online Support
Live Help
Talk to one of our
helpful advisors live online here or contact us via email here
Customer Reviews

“I find the selection of scripts provided excellent. I am enjoying going through them. I have used several so far on my clients and they work a treat.”

John O'Toole

Join &
benefit

Unlimited Access for Hypnotherapists

Access over 1,300 hypnosis scripts, forms & articles, online therapist support, directory listing and more:

How can we help?