Hypnosis Scripts, Downloads & Training Since 2000 Hypnotic World

Crying

Posted in the Solutions Corner Forum
By Roy Wilkinson    

Roy Wilkinson
Roy Wilkinson
Aug 23rd, 2022 09:55
Crying

Hi, I have been asked by a middle aged lady to help with the following: She has been asked by her son to write and deliver a poem at his wedding. She has written the poem but everything she begins to read it in practice she starts crying. She doesn’t want to do that on the ‘big day’. Is there a script to help with this problem please?

Roy Wilkinson
Roy Wilkinson
Aug 23rd, 2022 10:05
Re: Crying

Should read everytime not everything.

Candice Cole
Candice Cole
Aug 24th, 2022 10:15

I would do an emotion release with her and future pacing. Have her imagine the day and doing the poem exactly how she wants to. its more NLP than hypnosis but customise the video in her head. Talk about each senario and the feelings and outcome she will have after crying or doing it happily.

Tanya Bashor
Tanya Bashor
Aug 24th, 2022 14:13

I recently worked with a woman who had to give a speech at her sisters wedding and we did a lot of visualization for the day of the ceremony, leading up to the speech and the way she felt while delivering the speech, ( confident, proud etc. ) we also worked on practicing the speech daily in front of a mirror. She was able to deliver without anxiety or crying!

Roy Wilkinson
Roy Wilkinson
Aug 24th, 2022 23:39

Many thanks
That helps…

Faith Waude
Faith Waude
Staff
Aug 26th, 2022 04:20

Hi, there is a script called Emotional Calm which might help with the lady's crying issue.

Roy Wilkinson
Roy Wilkinson
Sep 5th, 2022 09:00

Many thanks to everyone!! I used a combination of all the advice given and it worked a treat. Thanks again.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

2022 Workshops
Learn new skills and meet therapists - book your place at our upcoming workshops.
We Accept

We accept these payment methods

Online Support
Online Support
Live Help
Talk to one of our
helpful advisors live online here or contact us via email here
Customer Reviews

“I find the selection of scripts provided excellent. I am enjoying going through them. I have used several so far on my clients and they work a treat.”

John O'Toole

Join &
benefit

Unlimited Access for Hypnotherapists

Access over 1,300 hypnosis scripts, forms & articles, online therapist support, directory listing and more:

Hypnotherapy Training

Forums

Find a Therapist

We Accept

• We accept these payment methods
How can we help?