Sending Recordings

Posted in the Solutions Corner Forum
By Karla Holmes   

Karla Holmes
Karla Holmes
Jul 26th, 2022 02:42
Sending Recordings

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on sending recordings to clients. I recently started doing recordings and programmes. But i’m finding it an absolute nightmare to send them to my clients files too large etc. I used drop box but now drop box is saying full so that means constantly deleting and uploading the sessions to send to individuals. Hope this makes sense? Any advice is great fully recurved.

Many Thanks
Karla

Donna Napier
Donna Napier
Jul 26th, 2022 05:33
Re: Sending Recordings

Karla ... I keep a hold box on desktop and use drop box ... seems like you do that to, could pay and upgrade and have more space.

Karla Holmes
Karla Holmes
Jul 27th, 2022 00:00

Thank you Donna i’ll do that drop box :) i just wasn’t sure if there was a better solution. So thank you i’ll stick with Drop Box.
Hold box? sorry not sure what that is.

Melanie Gamble
Melanie Gamble
Jul 27th, 2022 01:37

Could you use whatsapp

Karla Holmes
Karla Holmes
Aug 15th, 2022 13:12

Hi Melanie,

That’s a good idea :)! i’ll give that a try. But also i reregiistered my office package. And eureka 💡 seems to of resolved a lot of issues phew. But i think a lot of clients would prefer whatsapp.

Many Thanks again

Karla

Helen Woodford
Helen Woodford
Aug 15th, 2022 15:20

Hi I send my client's their recordings on email. They then have it on all their devices. I record the session on my phone, Hope that helps.

Peter Fields
Peter Fields
Aug 15th, 2022 19:33

Karla, I use Zoom in my practice and it allows me to record hypnotic sessions that can be sent to clients via e-mail or Text message. You can set an access time limit like 30 days if you wish and best of all you do not have to worry about file size or storage. I hope that this will be of assistance.

Jo Phillips
Jo Phillips
Aug 16th, 2022 09:59

I use WhatsApp direct from the voice recorder

Colette Cook
Colette Cook
Aug 16th, 2022 17:20

i tried so many different methods as well, but i finally got it down to a science. I ask my clients if they have a Gmail email account. If they do not, then I have them create a free Gmail email account, which come with Google Drive. After each session, I add some background music, save as an mp3 and upload to a file that I create specifically for each client. I share the folder each time I upload a new recording and I copy the "share link" and send via email or text or whatsapp... whichever is their best way to communicate with me.

Judith Minster
Judith Minster
Aug 17th, 2022 02:37

I also use drop box

Catherine Smith
Catherine Smith
Aug 17th, 2022 07:12

I use wetransfer, it's free and very reliable.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

2022 Workshops
Learn new skills and meet therapists - book your place at our upcoming workshops.
We Accept

We accept these payment methods

Online Support
Online Support
Live Help
Talk to one of our
helpful advisors live online here or contact us via email here
Customer Reviews

“I find the selection of scripts provided excellent. I am enjoying going through them. I have used several so far on my clients and they work a treat.”

John O'Toole

Join &
benefit

Unlimited Access for Hypnotherapists

Access over 1,300 hypnosis scripts, forms & articles, online therapist support, directory listing and more:

Hypnotherapy Training

Forums

Find a Therapist

We Accept

• We accept these payment methods
How can we help?