Hypnosis Scripts, Downloads & Training Since 2000 Hypnotic World

Becoming overwhelmed when working on a big project.

Posted in the Request-a-Script Forum
By Cassandra Zyxnfryx   

Cassandra Zyxnfryx
Cassandra Zyxnfryx
Jul 25th, 2022 08:08
Becoming overwhelmed when working on a big project.

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a specific script. I have someone that is writing a book and has gotten pretty far into it, but lately she gets motivation to start working on it again but becomes so overwhelmed by what still needs to be done that she shuts down. Is there a script that would be good for this that anyone knows of?

Thank you for your time,
Cassandra

Ania Stokowski
Ania Stokowski
Jul 28th, 2022 13:03
Re: Becoming overwhelmed when working on a big project.

Hello Cassandra! Would your client be open to meet her spirit guide? I do alot of regressition based hypnotherapy, and had a client writing a book, and ever time he came in, we connected with his spirit guide, and his guide gave him so much information that he used in his book. Also any questions he had, he asked his guide, and he clarified everything for him. Hope this information helps!

Cassandra Zyxnfryx
Cassandra Zyxnfryx
Aug 2nd, 2022 07:58

That is really neat. She would probably be open to that. I will suggest it to her. I appreciate your suggestion. I have yet to do any regression work; if there a script here you could suggest? Thank you so much, I appreciate you!

Ania
Ania
Aug 18th, 2022 00:09

Yes! Meeting your spirit guide is a lovely script, that is available here. You can adapt it according to to your client needs. Have fun with it it is so much fun working with spirit guides!

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

2022 Workshops
Learn new skills and meet therapists - book your place at our upcoming workshops.
We Accept

We accept these payment methods

Online Support
Online Support
Live Help
Talk to one of our
helpful advisors live online here or contact us via email here
Customer Reviews

“I find the selection of scripts provided excellent. I am enjoying going through them. I have used several so far on my clients and they work a treat.”

John O'Toole

Join &
benefit

Unlimited Access for Hypnotherapists

Access over 1,300 hypnosis scripts, forms & articles, online therapist support, directory listing and more:

Hypnotherapy Training

Forums

Find a Therapist

We Accept

• We accept these payment methods
How can we help?