Hypnosis Scripts, Downloads & Training Since 2000 Hypnotic World

Recording hypnotherapy sessions

Posted in the Solutions Corner Forum
By Adrienne   

Adrienne
Adrienne
Jul 11th, 2022 10:50
Recording hypnotherapy sessions

Does anyone have suggestions for the best way/equipment/apps to audio record hypnotherapy sessions in order to provide the client with it so they can listen and continue to reinforce the message after the session? thanks!

Nichola
Nichola
Jul 11th, 2022 19:22
Re: Recording hypnotherapy sessions

Hi Adrienne, I was using zoom to record the sessions but the files were so big so now i just use the voice recorder on my phone with a rode mic attached to me and it works a treat then I just send via whatsApp and also email it. HOpe that is helpful for you. Cheers Nichola Davenport

Mimi
Mimi
Jul 12th, 2022 14:00

I agree with Nichola; which is my current system.

Raymond Yurcik
Raymond Yurcik
Jul 12th, 2022 15:01

I record, clean and edit with Audacity a free program, I have on my laptop. I use a Blue Snowball microphone for prerecording scripts for clients to listen to at home.
I use foam packing squares I formed to an open front box, which I put the microphone in to get a clean sound without having to soundproof the room.
For live sessions like a past life regression session, where the client may be hard to get recorded well, I found the need for powered lavalier microphones which really made a profound difference from the passive mics in the quality of my recordings.
I used Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface for Recording as the pre amp and for the microphones is use Movo LV4 Dual XLR Lavalier Interview Kit.
There are simpler and cheaper options but, I don’t like working with my phone as much as the younger generation, and like working right from my computer.

Duke DeLaet
Duke DeLaet
Jul 15th, 2022 16:36

I use a Roland R-07 with a foam microphone cover from best buy. It's like a tascam recorder but stereo and you can monitor it with bluetooth headphones when recording at live events.

Raquel Alves
Raquel Alves
Jul 20th, 2022 16:39

Hello Adrienne, I use garage band and like it a lot, you also can edit, add song and very easy to use

Raymond Bull
Raymond Bull
Jul 24th, 2022 02:07

Hi Adrienne, go here https://www.hypno-quip.co.uk/and use the best equipment that is designed for us. I have been a user for some time and it is the best.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

2022 Workshops
Learn new skills and meet therapists - book your place at our upcoming workshops.
We Accept

We accept these payment methods

Online Support
Live Help
Talk to one of our
helpful advisors live online here or contact us via email here
Customer Reviews

“I find the selection of scripts provided excellent. I am enjoying going through them. I have used several so far on my clients and they work a treat.”

John O'Toole

Join &
benefit

Unlimited Access for Hypnotherapists

Access over 1,300 hypnosis scripts, forms & articles, online therapist support, directory listing and more:

How can we help?