Hypnosis Scripts, Downloads & Training Since 2000 Hypnotic World

Looking for help

Posted in the Solutions Corner Forum
By Dollybyrd@hotmail.com   

Dollybyrd@hotmail.com
Dollybyrd@hotmail.com
Oct 25th, 2021 08:38
Looking for help

I know of two maybe three times I have been hypnotised against my will and then made to forget. I have blackout in company but because I am narcoleptic I just thought was part of my condition. They have put a condemning religious program in there that vilifies every thought word and deed. I hear a voice at night telling me I have blasphemed and that I am going to die in eternal death for my sins. I used to be a Christian although I mythbusted the religion and know it is not factual but no matter how I try I cannot deprogram the voice or the spider. The two men that did this to me consider themselves witches and have done this on purpose. I have tried seeking help locally but they all say it is not possible or are too scared to do so. I would like someone to help me because I will probably commit suicide if it is not fixed. My mind is broken. This has been going on for 7 years and I have been tempted to end it all so many times. I'm tired of fighting

Philip David McCauley-Rowe
Philip David McCauley-Rowe
Oct 29th, 2021 04:32
Re: Looking for help

Dear sender, in my opinion you first need to seek out a competent Psychic/Medium, who is skilled in the area that you describe, before seeking any hypnotherapeutic help.

Jay H. Fine
Jay H. Fine
Oct 29th, 2021 08:15

There is a hypnosis process to remove previously implanted post hypnotic suggestions. It is for situations similar to yours where a disreputable hypnotist implanted something you don't want or are no longer relevant or a sloppy stage hypnotist failed to clear out his suggestions when they were no longer relevant. Do an internet search for a hypnotist in your area, they should be able to help.

Allan Curtis
Allan Curtis
Nov 01st, 2021 10:35

Do not give up seeking relief from these thoughts... there are ways to overcome irrational beliefs through hypnosis or other meditative means. As suggested by Jay H. Fine these post hypnotic suggestions can be modified or removed entirely by a qualified practitioner.

Nessie
Nessie
Nov 07th, 2021 01:12

My problem is that in my area anyone that I ask to do regression work says that they are not qualified and are afraid to even do basic works with me. I have been looking for help now for years. I am tired, suicidal and really need someone who would be brave enough to offer me help to have a go

P D McCauley-Rowe
P D McCauley-Rowe
Nov 07th, 2021 12:33

Nessie,
What is it that you need help with, please?

Karen
Karen
Nov 09th, 2021 01:11

Hi Nessie, what area are you based in?

Ewa
Ewa
Nov 10th, 2021 01:42

Hi Nessie,
I`m a psychic, Angelic Master and teacher and qualified hypnotherapist. I combine all above to remove any spells, suggestions etc.
If you wish to discuss how we can address your situation please feel free to message me and I will be more then happy to help. Ewa

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

2021 Workshops
Learn new skills and meet therapists - book your place at our upcoming workshops.
We Accept

We accept these payment methods

Online Support
Online Support
Live Help
Talk to one of our
helpful advisors live online here or contact us via email here
Customer Reviews

“I find the selection of scripts provided excellent. I am enjoying going through them. I have used several so far on my clients and they work a treat.”

John O'Toole

Join &
benefit

Unlimited Access for Hypnotherapists

Access over 1,300 hypnosis scripts, forms & articles, online therapist support, directory listing and more:

Hypnotherapy Training

Forums

Find a Therapist

We Accept

• We accept these payment methods
How can we help?