Hypnosis Scripts, Downloads & Training Since 2000 Hypnotic World

Prosperity hypnosis track

Posted in the Self Hypnosis Forum
By Syeda R Fatima   

Syeda R Fatima
Syeda R Fatima
Jun 06th, 2021 10:43
Prosperity hypnosis track

Hi! I have just joined in today as a member and I am overwhelmed by the wealth of resources, simply loving it. The issue is that I listened to the Prosperity hypnosis track that is included in the membership and by the end my baby started crying and i couldn't finish it or come to consciousness gradually. I opened my eyes suddenly and started moving so it was natural for me to feel wobbly. But it has now been half an hour and my head is spinning and I can't walk without tipping. Anyone knows how to sort this?! I meditate often and practice hypnosis on myself and clients but I have never experienced such a deep trance like this one before.

Leanne Somerville
Leanne Somerville
Jun 10th, 2021 01:43
Re: Prosperity hypnosis track

If it happens again you could do a grounding exercise - perhaps something like like imagine you're s tree grounded and routed or awaken yourself bu closing your eyes and sitting for a minute or two with your internal voice with a count up and say to yourself you're feeling wide awake, refreshed, better than you have in a long time and every part of you is back here in the room. Both work for me when something like that happens but everyone is different..

Huma Haider
Huma Haider
Jun 11th, 2021 07:44

As Leanna suggested and as well as have lots of water and shake it off...like literally move your arms and legs, this often helps me. Goodluck

Jun 11th, 2021 05:26

Thank you Leanne and Huma. I basically did everything suggested here but somehow I was simply shaken. Might be I was completely lost in the trance. It did go away after I took a nap and woke up fresh.

Faith Waude
Faith Waude
Staff
Jun 12th, 2021 04:42

Hi Syeda, it's very unusual to experience a reaction such as this but I think the best thing to do, if it happens, is to go outside and get some fresh air and take some deep comfortable breaths while counting yourself up to 5.

Syeda R Fatima
Syeda R Fatima
Jun 15th, 2021 03:52

Yes that is what I did, thanks!

Louise
Louise
Jun 15th, 2021 05:34

This has happened to me also when my child woke me out of trance. Felt so off. Grounding worked a treat.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

2021 Workshops
Learn new skills and meet therapists - book your place at our upcoming workshops.
We Accept

We accept these payment methods

Online Support
Online Support
Live Help
Talk to one of our
helpful advisors live online here or contact us via email here
Customer Reviews

“I find the selection of scripts provided excellent. I am enjoying going through them. I have used several so far on my clients and they work a treat.”

John O'Toole

Join &
benefit

Unlimited Access for Hypnotherapists

Access over 1,300 hypnosis scripts, forms & articles, online therapist support, directory listing and more:

Hypnotherapy Training

Forums

Find a Therapist

We Accept

• We accept these payment methods
How can we help?