Anxious Eater

Posted in the Request-a-Script Forum
By Jennah Crewe   

Jennah Crewe
Jennah Crewe
Oct 12th, 2020 01:06
Anxious Eater

Hiya
I have a client at the moment who has number of things going on, she drinks too much diet coke and not enough water, too much junk and wants to cook and eat healthier foods...I was thinking of using control room of the mind as she can tweek all the things she needs to including exercise etc but she mentioned that a barrier she has for trying new foods is worrying about textures, gristle and 'slimey' foods so she needs to overcome this then would be more willing to eat different things. How would you tackle this one, I can't find a script that would help? We are going to look at her diet coke addiction etc at a later date as this will help her alot with anxiety reduction and weight management.

Renie Price
Renie Price
Oct 14th, 2020 05:52
Re: Anxious Eater

Personally for that I wouldn't use hypnosis.. I would use BWRT. but I always start with Hypnosis

Oct 16th, 2020 11:55

I like to SWISH the soda away. Works great. They stop. NLP Swish Technique. (my version of it).

Bev Nibbs
Bev Nibbs
Oct 20th, 2020 05:07

Sorry to change the subject but what equipment does anyone use to record sessions?

Dominic
Dominic
Oct 24th, 2020 11:56

Zoom

Dominic
Dominic
Oct 24th, 2020 11:56

Zoom

Colleen Hitchcock
Colleen Hitchcock
Oct 26th, 2020 01:21

NLP - Swish technique and start with swishing away the Diet Coke, It will give her a lot of confidence she accomplish other things.

Colleen Hitchcock
Colleen Hitchcock
Oct 26th, 2020 01:21

I record in garage band, I think it has better sound, when giving client an audio,

Colleen Hitchcock
Colleen Hitchcock
Oct 26th, 2020 01:23

Or Voice Memo for iPhone/iPad

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index