Coronavirus script

Posted in the Request-a-Script Forum
By Julia    

Julia
Julia
Mar 18th, 2020 03:43
Coronavirus script

Hi
With the current issue in the world being the Coronavirus does anyone have a script that is tailored towards the anxiety that people are experiencing?
Thanks X

Mario Gauci
Mario Gauci
Mar 18th, 2020 04:36
Re: Coronavirus script

Yes I would like one too if anyone has one

Joelene Andrew
Joelene Andrew
Mar 18th, 2020 01:17

Yes I'd love something too please

Sandy Hector
Sandy Hector
Mar 19th, 2020 03:41

Me too

Faith
Faith
Staff
Mar 19th, 2020 02:42

A coronavirus anxiety script request is with one of our writers at the moment and should be ready in the next few days. We are also looking at a script for self isolation and have just published one to help clients stop touching their face. Hopefully these should help but if anyone has any other script requests regarding CVD-19 please let me know and I'll see what we can do.

Gemma Venn
Gemma Venn
Mar 20th, 2020 01:46

Very helpful. Thank you.

Justine Staines
Justine Staines
Mar 20th, 2020 05:28

Awesome Faith, Thank you

Angela Moffat
Angela Moffat
Mar 20th, 2020 08:16

try a version of the red balloon script.

Anna Walker
Anna Walker
Mar 22nd, 2020 05:09

Thank you for this. I am getting requests for pure relaxation and to help people stay calm and not panic. Ease Away Anxiety is good but anymore that we can share would really help people right now. Thanking you in advance. Anna

Mario Gauci Dhp Acc Hyp
Mario Gauci Dhp Acc Hyp
Mar 25th, 2020 01:24

Hi Faith I have just written one and am going to get my wife to edit it. When its done I will e mail it to you. I would value your opinion. Hope you and your family are keeping safe. Thank you agin for your wonderful course. it has changed my life and I love what im doing. I wouldnever have had tne confidence to write a script before.

Lesley Hibbert
Lesley Hibbert
Mar 25th, 2020 04:12

id love a script for corona virus anxiety, i work in front line healthcare, and ive done a group therapy, session,after a shift, its helped as staff have difficulty sleeping and are getting exhausted, its the calm before the storm here just now, but the antiscipation of whats ahead is causing issues i've not seen before in people who are normally so ready for anything. Thank you

Faith
Faith
Staff
Mar 25th, 2020 06:39

Hi, for those of you who requested a Coronavirus Anxiety script, this was published a few days ago. You will find it under the Stress and Anxiety heading on the script index page or you can copy the following link into your browser once you're signed in: https://www.hypnoticworld.com/hypnosis-scripts/stress-anxiety/coronavirus-anxiety

Marlene
Marlene
Mar 26th, 2020 09:21

I would also find that a covid 19 anxiety script would be helpful to many at this time

Jonny Diane Thompson
Jonny Diane Thompson
Mar 26th, 2020 11:53

Thank you Faith.
I’m back for the COVID-19 issues.
Stay safe my dear friend!

Allan Curtis
Allan Curtis
Mar 26th, 2020 09:57

I am wondering if it would be acceptable to use an edited version of the Cornonvirus script as a free Public Service group session on Zoom? I am happy to give whatever recognition is suitable but feel we can really help make a difference in this way!

Angela Scholte
Angela Scholte
Mar 28th, 2020 07:53

Thank you very much for the script!

Adrienne Price
Adrienne Price
Mar 31st, 2020 04:00

Thank you very much - much needed!

Reply To This Post
Verification Text