Posted in the General Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Forum
By Amanda Swan   

Amanda Swan
Amanda Swan
Feb 26th, 2020 04:06

Does anyone use the 'Find A Therapist Listing' service on here and do you find it works/useful? Many thanks

Renie
Renie
Mar 04th, 2020 04:07
Refind a therapist:

I am on their register, Have been for over a year, but must be honest, I haven't had anything from it yet.

angela moffat
Angela moffat
Mar 09th, 2020 11:38
Re: clients from this site.

Hi, i was wondering the same thing,not been on here long so perhaps someone will find me. Good script access though.

Jeffrey Prater
Jeffrey Prater
Mar 10th, 2020 07:29
Re:

I've had one client from the "Find a Therapist" listing.

Faith
Faith
Staff
Mar 11th, 2020 05:15
Find a Therapist Listing

There are enquiries are coming through for members, however when replying please use the enquirer's email address to respond rather than replying to the actual email otherwise your reply will be sent to us instead.

Tina Medniene
Tina Medniene
Mar 12th, 2020 01:17
Re:

I haven't but I use it as opportunity to advertise myself as I work with clients from my country and was told that nothing is about me on the internet when client wanted to investigate who am I. So this site is good for scripts and I took chance to advertise myself also asking clients to leave me reviews so I can send the link to my potential clients

Amanda Swan
Amanda Swan
Jul 29th, 2020 09:22
Re: Grateful

Many thanks for your replies everyone, as with most people I have been off radar for a few months. Hope everyone is able to start practicing again.
Best wishes
Amanda

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index