Posted in the General Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Forum
By Karen Hemmings   

Karen Hemmings
Karen Hemmings
Sep 07th, 2019 06:17

Does anyone know of a recording app whereby I can record both myself and music easily, with clarity whilst with a client and then upload and send easily too via Whattsap or Dropbox as anMP3? I'm happy to use headphones or not. I'm sure with all the apps out there that there must be an easy solution. I have downloaded sound recorder which is great and easy to upload but I can't play music through the same device. I also have audacity on PC, but can't work out how to upload to send to clients easily. I want a really simple, time-effective solution that fits easily with client needs. Many thanks Karen

Dawn Nicholl
Dawn Nicholl
Sep 08th, 2019 03:30
Re:

Audacity is a free download. you can record yourself and also add music to the track, export them both together into one MP3

Kerrie
Kerrie
Sep 11th, 2019 05:23
Re: Recording

Yes, Audacity is what I use. There is an EXPORT option that works easily.

cas
Cas
Sep 13th, 2019 12:15
Re:

I also use Audacity and find that it works very well. It is very straightforward and has many functions to allow a very professional sounding recording. There are many easy tutorials on You Tube that detail step by step how to record, edit and use the many effects. Goodluck!

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index