Good result first time, then effect fades

Posted in the Self Hypnosis Forum
By Jonas M   

Jonas M
Jonas M
Jun 23rd, 2019 01:06
Good result first time, then effect fades

Hi, I bought a hypnosis track from hypnosisdownload called Boost selfconfidence. I'm 36, and have had a lot of issues with social anxiety and was diagnosed with avoidant personality disporder.. before my 20's I was very confident and social.. totally opposite as how it turned starting my 20's.

Anyways, first time I listened to the track - before going to sleep - I saw very good results in the following 3-4 days, but then the good effect faded.. I listened to it again the 4th day, and I could feel those self confidence feelings around 50% compared to the first day.. but again the effects faded away..I have continued listening, twice some days, but I dont feel this good effect on my confidence that I felt. I'm guessing that the work is being done at the deeper unconscious levels and that therefore its not possible to feel any effects in the outer personality for now..

I wonder what you giuys think about this..

Is it normal to notice a good/sudden improvement,in the start and then it goes away, and after a period of listening and working of the subconscious the good effects come back and more stable..? Something like a "'extinction burst"', which basically says that when you're trying to remove a behavior, often you will actually see an increase in that behavior before it dies..

I was thinking that maybe I started listening too often, since I've read so many different advices.. like you should listen everything from 3 times a week to 3 times daily..

So please, would appreciate if you guys could share some of your experience, and if you could suggest for me a schedule for listening to the track.. I also have some other 4 that are complimentary (make eye contact, self esteem, )..

Faith
Faith
Jun 24th, 2019 02:32
Re: Good result first time, then effect fades

Hi Jonas, I would recommend you contact the company you purchased the download from regarding this as we have no idea what their recommendations for listening or the content of their audios are.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index