Stress

Posted in the Stress Forum
By Kevin Baker   

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker
May 17th, 2010 12:53
Stress

I have a client coming for stress and wanted to make the session as powerful and helpful to him as I can and was wondering if anyone could recommend a script and / or techniques I could use that has proven successful?
many thanks
kevin

Faith
Faith
Staff
May 30th, 2010 03:36
Re: Stress

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your post.

The most powerful approach that I have yet encountered for many problems is our Increased Self Esteem one.

Faith
Faith
Staff
May 30th, 2010 03:36

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your post.

The most powerful approach that I have yet encountered for many problems is our Increased Self Esteem one.

Steve Lipton
Steve Lipton
May 28th, 2011 02:46

Self esteem and confidence are two key areas. Also examine with the client if they are contributing to their own stress. I myself tend to be disorganised. A colleague give me a couple of sessions on organisation and that reduced my stress levels unbelievably. Take a little time to listen to the client.... They will more often than not tell you the exact area to work on.

alan
Alan
Aug 30th, 2014 09:41

Looking through old Q & A I saw the above reply which I thought very intrtesting, simply getting the client to give you the reply and tools you need to hrlp them.
someone said to me years ago ask them their priblems then flip the coin, took me awhile then to figure out his meaning..

mahatma coat
Mahatma coat
May 15th, 2015 07:03

on the site there is a great script for stress relief
its called the red balloon, if you cant find it an e-mail to faith will get it for you, I hope

Samuel Dean
Samuel Dean
Apr 09th, 2017 10:21
Stress

Stress ! a really big disease now a days. And we are really thankful to you for providing this informative blog….thanks

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index