Client anxiety with noise

Posted in the Anxiety Forum
By Kymberley Carter-Paige   

kymberley Carter-Paige
Kymberley Carter-Paige
Apr 17th, 2019 02:52
Client anxiety with noise

I have a client who is anxious with noise eg. kids screaming, shoes squeaking, leg twitching, builders radio playing, he feels they are making the noise just to annoy him

Faith Waude
Faith Waude
Staff
Apr 19th, 2019 03:54
Re: Client anxiety with noise

Hi Kimberley, we have a script called Noise Sensitivity which might help with this.

Savrina Lil W.
Savrina Lil W.
Oct 30th, 2019 08:53

I had a similar problem with anxiety actually. What helped me was a CBD oil from shoppingcbd. It's a very effective way to relax and reflect on something. They say it also helps against pain and even against chronic but I didn't check this aspect.

Doreen Cohanim
Doreen Cohanim
Oct 31st, 2019 11:32

Savrina, the idea of hypnosis is to avoid everything else and use the power of their mind by giving them hypnotic suggestions. Don’t get me wrong, because I myself sell CBD fo all kind of issues, from anxiety, ADHD, pain, and more. But I alway do my best to help my clients for what they’ve hired me for, which is in this case, it’s hypnosis, or NLP, Coaching, energy healing, removing of blockages, negativity, and etc. My point is, if they hire you for hypnosis, use your hypnotic tool box.

Doreen Cohanim
Doreen Cohanim
Oct 31st, 2019 11:40

This message is old and I just joined, but for your information, beside noise sensitivity, find out why the person thinks they’re doing it to annoy him, and is it possible that they’re not aware of him being annoyed. That’s only one approach and from their keep finding out, why he thinks that, and give him a hypnotic suggestions that those annoying noises are actually going to make him calm and relaxed then ever before, in fact the louder it gets the better he feels. But before you do that, find out more about his thought process and also give him his power back, by telling him that no one can annoy him without his permission. Also find out if all these noises familiar from the past that used to annoy someone else or themselves. You’ll be surprised how much you can learn from your client before helping them, plus this discovery will help you with the perfect suggestions for your client. All the best!

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index