Relaxation /stress script for a group

Posted in the Stress Forum
By Elaine Hartley   

Elaine Hartley
Elaine Hartley
Jun 30th, 2018 05:34
Relaxation /stress script for a group

Hi there. .. I've been asked to do a presentation on my therapies and a group relaxation / stress management type of thing for NHS Social Prescribing Advisors with the possibility of referrals. They will have no knowledge of hypnotherapy or meditation which I also promote. They will also be in an office environment. Any ideas for a short easy to follow script please. Its my first presentation lol ...I probably need Therapy too !!

Linda Hudson
Linda Hudson
Jul 02nd, 2018 02:11
Re: Relaxation /stress script for a group

Hi Elaine,
I have the same challenge! I have been asked to give a talk on Hypnotherapy for stroke victims through the Stroke Support Association next Monday.It's mainly voluntary but I'm hoping for some positive word of mouth recommendations to follow.
I would just present an enthusiastic overview of the many conditions that can be helped through hypnotherapy and a taster consisting of induction, relaxation into somewhere lovely (beach, lake), before wake up. When I have done a demonstration I.just do a short relaxation incorporating somewhere lovely and they always seem to love it!
Hope this helps.
Good luck.

Linda.

E Hartley
E Hartley
Jul 02nd, 2018 02:50

Hi Linda … Thank you for your advice. Yes I think that sounds perfect....and keeping it simple for beginners too. Good luck with the Stroke Support Association.

Julie Oakley
Julie Oakley
Jul 05th, 2018 02:32

Hi Both
The talks that you are both giving sound very interesting and a good way of generating work.
I'd be interested to know if you both instigated the presentations, or if you were contacted.
I've only just set up my practice and I'm looking at ways to generate new business/interest.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
I hope both of your presentations go well.
Julie

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index