Client Feedback

Posted in the Quitting Smoking Forum
By Jacqueline Dower   

Jacqueline Dower
Jacqueline Dower
Mar 21st, 2018 02:46
Client Feedback

I would really appreciate some advise regarding client feed back. I was told not to do any follow up calls or messages with my clients after they have finished their sessions with me. However I don't know if the session has been successful. Do you think I should follow up each client or just move on to the next. My main concern is stop smoking, as its only 1 session, I know i have been successful as I have had recommendations but its really hit and miss. Because I don't do follow up my reviews are limited.

Sharon      Downes
Sharon Downes
Mar 21st, 2018 07:19
Re: Client Feedback

I always say to my client at the end of every session, do you mind if I call you in a week to see how you are getting on. To take the pressure off them, I also say to them that some clients find the session kicks in straightaway and some over the next seven days, that it will go in at the rate the subconscious feels is right for them, and when they look back they will see how far they have come with surprise. You know that the session has worked, but the client doesn't at that point, so I feel this extra sentence helps to negate any pressure on whether its worked or not. You have faith it has worked and so you instil that in the client. Then I always call. I believe as well as finding out how the session has gone, it also shows you care.

Mark Gage
Mark Gage
Mar 21st, 2018 09:06

I always follow up about a week after the first session - it may be via a phone call or an email. I usually ask the client while they are in the office what is their preferred back of communication. Some even prefer a followup text - I simply follow whatever their preference is but I always follow up to see how they are doing.

Jacqueline Dower
Jacqueline Dower
Mar 22nd, 2018 03:37

Many thanks to you both. I felt that I should make contact, because I don't have closure with what I have helped them with. With the advise from people who know really is strong advise to take. Again many thanks and I will make sure I follow up from now on.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index