Headphones during session

Posted in the Solutions Corner Forum
By Kellie   

Kellie
Kellie
Feb 12th, 2018 08:31
Headphones during session

Does anyone use a headphone set up to speak to a client, or use with a combo of binarual beats? I share an office with two chiropractors and a couple of my clients have mentioned the noise is distracting.

Mark
Mark
Feb 12th, 2018 08:44
Re: Headphones during session

I don't use headphones but I have two speakers on either side of my recliner mounted on the wall and a subwoofer behind it. I am in the same building as a Clinical Psychologist and several others interns and counselors and we have sound machines in the hall outside our doors that we turn on during session that blocks out a lot of the noise from the other rooms and the hall way and also helps to maintain confidentiality. Just my set up but works well for us. as we are quite a busy office. with people about all the time.

Diane      Groth
Diane Groth
Feb 12th, 2018 01:01

I've been using headphones with clients for many years. Wireless headphones work best. Connected to a mixer clients hear binaural beats, music, ocean sounds and my voice... all recorded and sent to them as an mp3.

Carolyn Scott
Carolyn Scott
Feb 13th, 2018 03:50

Hi there, here is a link to the device I have used now for years. http://www.hypno-quip.co.uk/hypnocom.htm. It's easy to use and very effective, designed by a physiotherapist specifically for the job. The man who supplies it it really helpful too.

Carolyn Scott
Carolyn Scott
Feb 13th, 2018 03:51

It was designed by a hypnotherapist! (autocorrect)!

Maria Page
Maria Page
May 23rd, 2018 05:20

I have the hypno-quip headphones, my clients have said how much better the sessions are with them.

Wendi Mclean
Wendi Mclean
Aug 02nd, 2019 09:17

I have been looking at headsets and wondered if you would be able to let me know the ones that you use,

Thank you

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index