Chrysalis

Posted in the General Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Forum
By Marie   

Marie
Marie
Jul 16th, 2017 12:41
Chrysalis

I trained with Chrysalis. Their training course lasts a year and is a Hypnotherapy and Counselling course. I believe it gives you much of what you need, but hypnotherapy is an on going learning skill so even though you will think you know it all, you will find there is so much more to learn. Their courses are run at Weekends, so that is a boon. I set up my business shorty after obtaining my diploma from them, but by then I had done many hours of practice on family and friends, which is a requirement from Chrysalis. I am now a well established hypnotherapist and have never looked back since I qualified!

Stephen Mair
Stephen Mair
Apr 15th, 2019 03:15
Re: Chrysalis

Hi marie
I am currently training with chrysalis. I honestly wish I had never started with this, there lack of support is a disgrace, I’m going onto year 2 on June for the counselling course, here’s hoping I get better support, I had to hire a personal tutor to see me through it, would never recommend them to anyone. Hope your well. Thanks.

Alison Isaacs
Alison Isaacs
Apr 16th, 2019 04:53

I trained with Chrysalis, my hypno tutor was the best! learned so much from her...I qualified in 2014 and got my level 4 counselling in 2017. Totally agree with you Marie, it's an ongoing learning process, each client teaches me more! Just gone full time with my private practice ( part time since qualifying) and loving every minute of it!

Stephen Mair
Stephen Mair
Apr 16th, 2019 05:48

Hi Allison
I hope my 2nd year is better, first year has been terrible. Thanks

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index