Self Hypnosis Suggestions

Posted in the Self Hypnosis Forum
By Rafael Garrido   

Rafael Garrido
Rafael Garrido
Feb 28th, 2017 11:38
Self Hypnosis Suggestions

Hello. I have a few quiestions about creating suggestions for a self hypnosis session. I know that they should be a present and positive sentence, but still i have a few doubts.

Is it ok if i use "I always face all my fears"? i mean, i think if i use the word fear, my unconscious will think in fear and that wont be good right?. Will it be better if i use "I am brave"?

Is it ok i f use "If i have a trouble, I face it"? Im not sure if thats even in present tense

Faith
Faith
Staff
Mar 01st, 2017 02:52
Re: Self Hypnosis Suggestions

Hi Rafael, as you say, it's important to keep suggestions positive and use the present tense where possible. I would rephrase this to something like 'I am in control in all situations; I see obstacles as challenges to be overcome and I deal with these in a calm, effective manner'.

Den Clare
Den Clare
Mar 01st, 2017 10:00

It is very important when addressing the subconscious not to use a negative . If you say for example "I will not be afraid" the subconscious will latch on to the word afraid and all it suggests, if someone is waking at three in the morning it is no good saying I will not wake at ...... instead say "I will sleep deeply, soundly and well until the time I wish to awake" but say the time specifically and visualise it in their mind. Just remember no negatives and all suggestions in present time as if achieved now. Good positive emotive words are to be used. Hope this is useful. Warm wishes to all. Den

Rafael Garrido
Rafael Garrido
Mar 03rd, 2017 07:00

Thank You!

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index