Functional alcohlic

Posted in the Addictions Forum
By Elaine Hartley   

Elaine Hartley
Elaine Hartley
Feb 21st, 2016 09:28
Functional alcohlic

I have agreed to work with a functional alcoholic. He is requesting a heavy duty aversion script that once worked for him before when he stopped drinking for four months. I agree with the fact that he must not stop with no other support . I was thinking of supporting his system with reiki too. He says he is fully committed and he does seem to have faith in me. No pressure then lol! Any ideas on aversion type scripts then I can tailor to him or even a good reduction in alcohol one. I am unsure which at the moment. I am also an EFT Practitioner. Any help to help me help this guy gratefully received.

Faith
Faith
Staff
Feb 22nd, 2016 04:21
Re: Functional alcohlic

Hi Elaine
There is a script for Alcohol Aversion on Hypnotic World under the Addictions heading on the script index page. I know there is a comment below it about cutting down gradually which is probably valid for people who are heavily dependent - i.e. drinking alcohol as soon as they awaken. However I have known people stop drinking alcohol altogether in one go and they certainly didn't suffer any adverse effects. I do think follow-up sessions are essential though and to be wary of people substituting one addition for another. If you decide to use the Alcohol Aversion script I would recommend that you warn your client beforehand - it is not for the faint-hearted.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index