Hypnotherapy training work related stress

Posted in the Stress Forum
By Grace   

Grace
Grace
Oct 13th, 2014 04:43
Hypnotherapy training work related stress

Hello, looking for advice.
I am currently studying hypnotherapy and have been given a case study who suffers from work related stress. I have created a personalised script for the client suiting there needs for the first session. However, I was wondering if I use this script throughout the remaining sessions or would I use different scripts for each session. So, for example, for a four session based case study would I expect four different scripts, or four variations of the first script depending on the clients likes or dislikes.
Thank you for your help

Faith
Faith
Staff
Oct 16th, 2014 07:03
Re: hypnotherapy training work related stress

Hi Grace
You might like to use a different script for each session as you will no-doubt have new information regarding your client's problem as they continue through therapy.

mahatma coat
Mahatma coat
Mar 16th, 2015 12:09
Re: hypnotherapy training work related stress

hi faith, yes your advice as always is sound, plus the client expect something different for their money, the red balloon script is amazing for stress... and formulate a script around a dark room, then on closer inspection the walls are covered with post-its which the client removes one at a time and destroys without reading, they destroy a few every night in their sleep, the script was 'the grey room' by Gerry kiene

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index