Social anxiety

Posted in the Overcoming Habits Forum
By Jack Nicholais   

Jack Nicholais
Jack Nicholais
Oct 04th, 2013 10:02
Social anxiety

I have a young girl (23) that has social anxiety. She cannot talk to people, avoids public places and parties etc. She is a hairdresser which I find odd that she can hold small conversations here but not in a social scene, I have seen her 6 times now. I have given her two custom subliminal message CD's and an actual session CD that we did and she faithfully uses all of them. The sessions have included self esteem, timidy, confidence and social anxiety. She says she feels better but does not venture into even small settings. She is very attractive and I have told her that others, including men may be intimidated by her good looks in hop of trying to increase her self esteem. We have even used past life regression and it was uncovered that as a child she was bullied and at that time we addressed that issue "back in time", she felt good about that but still "resists" going out. She really wants to overcome this and in 15 years of being a hypnotist have never encountered anything like this. Any suggestions?

Kirsty
Kirsty
Sep 18th, 2015 05:32
Re: Social anxiety

Has she any idea when this began within her own life time. I would want to look down the regress to cause root and reframe.

angela moffat
Angela moffat
Feb 20th, 2020 10:40

You could try setting very small tasks each week, and ask her to keep a journal of her activities and how she feels.She probably feels fine at work, as she knows the set conversations usually talked about while seeing to a clients hair, and only has to concentrate on one person at a time,so is less intimidated.In a social enviroment there is less control over all this.

John Thornley
John Thornley
Feb 22nd, 2020 04:33

Check (carefully) for secondary gains, unless you already have.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index