Cannabis

Posted in the Addictions Forum
By Helen   

Helen
Helen
Mar 19th, 2013 08:33
Cannabis

I have a 17 year old boy coming to get hypnosis for giving up cannabis. This is my first time with this issue. Any advice?

Lin Debenham
Lin Debenham
Jul 11th, 2013 11:10
Re: Cannabis

Hi Helen

I don't come onto this part of the site often so have only just seen your post. I am sorry you did not receive any responses and hope that your session with the young man went well. I have worked very successful with long term cannabis users with just one session. Please let me know how you got on in March, Regards Lin

TR
TR
Dec 11th, 2013 11:37

Hello Lin,
When and if you see this message, I am interested to know more about your sessions with cannabis users. I am going to work with a friend on his marijuana addiction and am going through various approaches but not entirely sure how to put together the session. Thank you in advance!

Helen
Helen
Dec 21st, 2013 08:24

My sessions with cannabis users have gone really well. The17 year old boy I treated is doing well. I did do 3 sessions on him using one of the scripts from hypnotic world. I don't remember right now which one it was. I have found that many of my clients have done well with just one session also.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index