Hello

Posted in the Addictions Forum

May 13th, 2009 01:52
Hello

Welcome to the addictions discussion forum.

HH
HH
Jul 20th, 2009 11:32
Alcohol

I have had some great success stories over the years with alcohol, but i have a client who just cant let go I started with alcohol moderation script then we moved on to letting go altogether she seems to stop for a few weeks then startes back on the vodka again then a bottle of wine a night she has a stressfull job and this is made worse by being hungover everyday...what is my best method to help her to kick the habit altogether ?? i would be grateful for any suggestions x

Rick Minter
Rick Minter
Jul 22nd, 2010 05:08
Re: Hello

I know this is an older osting but I just started looking at all these postings yesterday. In reference to your client abouve I think you have identified one thing when you stated she just cant let go. Now comes the exciting part of being a Hypnotist. "LET GO OF WHAT? mIf you are still working or can work with this client, begin your detective work as to the real issue. I will gennerally always find this through regression to cause while the client is in a deep state of Hypnosis. Set up ideomotor response with index finger as yes, thumb as no and pinky as not sure. (any configuration of fingers is of course fine.) Set up and count backwards 5 to 1instructing the sub-conscious mind to go back to a place, instance or event when she first over indulged that has everything to do with her current problem. After the count of 1....ask where are you? inside our outside, alone or with others (who are they)now describe what is the situation ofr event you find yourself in? Use the words continue continue on a lot. Guide them through this as if your a great investigator from Scotland Yard. Even ask how does this event tie into your present condition? You are looking for the conscious mind to be introduced to the reasons that the sub-concscious is performing how it is. Once the conscious mind is given this info and what the reason for its existance it can begin to understand why it happens and with the su-conscious approval for release you can see unbelievable and many times instant release.
There is of course much more to include but this is just the basics of helping someone cope with these automatic occurances.

Rick Minter cht,chi

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index