Will power script

Posted in the Request-a-Script Forum
By Dr Alexandra Sanderson   

Dr Alexandra Sanderson
Dr Alexandra Sanderson
Sep 23rd, 2011 08:11
Will power script

Hi there, i have a client who came to me because she wants to loose weight. After discussion its a will power thing for just about everything. Anyone have a good script. Have looked around but cant find one. Thanks

Faith
Faith
Staff
Sep 25th, 2011 04:20
Re: Will power script

Hi Alexandra
Thanks for your post. My understanding is that when the will and the imagination are in conflict the imagination always wins which is why Hypnotherapists use imagery with clients. For example, if you were to suspend a plank of wood between the 20th floor windows of two nearby hotels and ask someone to walk across it then the majority of people would refuse because their imagination would go into overdrive (what if I fall, lose my balance, etc). However, lie that same plank of wood upon a couple of bricks on ground level either side and most people wouldnt have a problem walking across it. In order to help your client I think it might work better by trying to understand where and why her need for self discipline and control comes from. I do hope other members or visitors will share their points of view so that we can learn from each other.

Alexanrda
Alexanrda
Sep 25th, 2011 08:07
Re: Will power script

Thank you for this. We started getting into it in my last session. I have another today. Thanks again.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index