Psycogenic seizures

Posted in the Request-a-Script Forum
By Egda   

Egda
Egda
Mar 25th, 2009 09:25
Psycogenic seizures

I have this teen who has this condition and he ask me for help. <p>So i am asking you for help too. please?

Faith
Faith
Staff
Mar 25th, 2009 09:47
Re: psycogenic seizures

Hi Egda <p>Thanks for your post. Could you let me know more about your clients condition. Did something trigger it, if so what? Is he epileptic and how frequent are the seizures? Any extra information should help us to come up with some suggestions.

Mar 26th, 2009 12:33

I dont talk to much, i ask him and the only answer hes give it to me is when he was in 5th grade his hand start shaking after that hes start with. I talk to his granma and she said the same thing. No epiletic. I think is emotionals but they dont said to much. <p>

Faith
Faith
Staff
Apr 04th, 2009 05:18

Hi Egda <p>It sounds as though something must have happened to upset him during his 5th grade. I would use regression to get to the cause of his symptom, either directly or through the use of ideomotor signals. Once youre aware of the cause it should be easy to address the issue.

Faith
Faith
Staff
Apr 06th, 2009 12:02

Hi Egda <p>It sounds as though something must have happened to upset him during his 5th grade. I would use regression to get to the cause of his symptom, either directly or through the use of ideomotor signals. Once youre aware of the cause it should be easy to address the issue.

Egda
Egda
Apr 07th, 2009 06:08

Sorry, a do not answer before a was busy. What kind the regression I never do regression before im a litter bit scare. sorry <p>Egda

Faith
Faith
Staff
May 11th, 2009 11:02

Hi Egda <p>Sorry for the delay in responding to your post. Im not sure why you are scared of using regression (Im not talking about past life regression but age regression). Most clients can recall events from their past much easier when hypnotized because they are relaxed and it enhances memory recall. When using hypnosis I believe that it is usually far more important to address the cause than the symptom (otherwise people can then suffer from symptom substitution - i.e. they may stop shaking but start drinking or using some other form of defense mechanism to cope with the issue that is bothering them). There is plenty of information on Hypnotic World about regression - if this doesnt help you can always email me and Ill respond quicker.

Reply To This Post
Verification Text

Enter the words in the image to the right in the box below:

Forums Index