Fasting Self Hypnosis MP3 (Download/CD)
Stephen Armstrong DHP; Faith Waude DHP Acc. Hyp.
- Length: 32:30
- Download: 31MB
- Play Sample
Whether you would like to fast for religious reasons, as preparation for surgery or medical tests or simply to detoxify your body then it can be made so much easier with the help of your subconscious mind.
Medical studies have shown many benefits to the body whilst fasting; skipping meals can actually trigger off many healing functions. Listed below are some of the physical benefits of fasting:
- Fasting allows the digesting system to relax and re balance the enzymes and healthy bacteria, which are necessary for digestion. Fasting also allows the stomach during this restful period to rebuild its muscular walls and membranes, and also to dispose of waste.
- Fasting cleanses the bodily organs and the circulatory system of the toxins that are natural by-products of a healthy metabolism and the dangerous environmental toxins surrounding us.
- Fasting rebuilds muscle and connective tissues, many experts agree this can only be done whilst we are fasting or sleeping.
- Fasting activates the immune system helping us to fight infections, tumours, and other parasites that dwell in our body.
- Fasting helps to establish a healthy blood sugar balance. For many centuries fasting has been recommended for people suffering from diabetes.
- Fasting can also help us to lose weight, thus reducing the chances of suffering from obesity related problems.
Download this Fasting MP3 from Hypnotic World today and it will be delivered to your inbox within minutes.
Please note: this session is intended for relaxation purposes only. It is not a medical or therapeutic device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or disease.
Get this hypnosis download and start benefiting today for just $12.95
Loudoun County, VA
17th Apr, 2017
22nd Sep, 2016
22nd Jul, 2010
How do I listen to this MP3?
Once you have ordered an MP3, you will receive an email with a link where you can download the hypnosis recording as an MP3 file and listen to it whenever you wish. You can also 'burn' the MP3 onto a CD for your personal use - this will enable you to listen to the hypnosis MP3 at bed time, for example.
How long does the MP3 take to download?
This depends on the speed of your connection. For broadband users, it should take less than ten minutes to download the hypnosis MP3, while retaining the high quality of the recordings.
What software do I need to listen to the MP3?
Virtually all modern computers are capable of playing MP3s. Software such as Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime or Real Player will enable you to listen to hypnosis MP3s with ease.
For more questions and answers, read the complete FAQ here
Hypnotic World's MP3 offerings are based on the highly popular scripts library that we have been building for many years and perfecting through experience and qualified expertise. The MP3s you download can be listened to from your computer, transferred to an MP3 player or even burned onto a CD for your listening, and you can use the MP3s as many times as you like as you see beneficial.
The Voices behind the Hypnosis
Founder of Hypnotic World, Faith has been practising hypnotherapy for over ten years in Yorkshire, England, and has treated many hundreds of clients for a vast range of addictions, phobias and other issues. Read more
Stephen records many of the hypnosis MP3s on Hypnotic World. In his own words