The Complete Guide to Self Hypnosis
Self hypnosis is an excellent way of taking control of your life. Whether your aim is to lose weight, gain more confidence or overcome fears and phobias (and so much more), you will find your own solutions to your problems.
The Complete Guide to Self Hypnosis shows you how to achieve your full potential without the need to pay expensive fees for outside help. It's a well known fact in the hypnotherapy business that 'all hypnosis is self-hypnosis'. You can learn all the techniques that you need to improve your life with this beautifully bound book and accompanying CD.
What will I learn?
This comprehensive guide teaches you how to reach the subconscious mind through bypassing your conscious mind (the part that you are thinking with right now) and implant suggestions that will be effective to your aim. It is vital that these suggestions are phrased in such a way that they will not be misunderstood. This guide shows you, in simple, easy-to-follow steps, how to create a self-hypnosis program that your mind will accept and act upon.
Can anyone learn self-hypnosis?
We are all open to suggestions during everyday life but we are free to accept or reject them. You will understand how and why certain suggestions have such an impression on you, and by completing the exercises in the guide be in a better position to design your own future. It doesn't matter if you're 19 or 99 - this guide is intended for anyone who is interested enough in their own well-being to do something about it.
The Complete Guide to Self-Hypnosis explains:
- A brief history of hypnosis
- How to communicate with your subconscious mind
- Methods of creating your own hypnosis scripts and visualizations
- How to design and use affirmations
- The effect and use of symbols on the subconscious mind
- How to understand which methods will be most effective for you personally
- Suggestibility tests
- The use of Chevreul's Pendulum
- How to induce trance
- All about deepening your trance state and using visualizations
- How to adapt scripts to suit various problems
- How to change your personal history and plan a more effective future
- How to understand your dreams
We recommend that you work through each exercise before moving on to the next one.
Do not try to hypnotize other people without a thorough understanding of the subconscious mind.
Make sure you understand each section before moving on.
If you wish to continue your studies and begin a career in hypnotherapy, you may apply for the Professional Hypnotherapy Course.
This Course in Self Hypnotism does not qualify anyone to practice Professional Hypnotherapy with other people.